Clash on Kamino

Wormio
62 posts Member
edited August 2020
Any thoughts on if this event might come back around before it joins the Journey Guide in October?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    It might. Then again it might not. That's what I think.
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

Flawless analysis. 👍
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

yaqn4s339lvr.png
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »

Flawless analysis. 👍

7pqwykozptdz.gif
  • Options
    Nice, helpful community we have here.. B)
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Wormio wrote: »
    Nice, helpful community we have here.. B)

It's just that the only people that know are CG staff and they aren't going to come on here and state when.
    Nobody here can tell you. Quite literally.

FWIW, I think it will get another run before it becomes permanently playable as part of the Journey's Guide. My *guess* is it'll return before the end of the month.
  • Options
    https://swgohevents.com/event/clash-on-kamino

The GAS event comes back, on average, every 79 days. The last time it appeared was on 2020-06-04 (June 4), 78 days ago. That being the case, I would guess within a week or so, it will be back.

That being said, there was a delay as short as 67 days and as long as 93 so....YMMV

GAS's first event was on 2019-10-11 (Oct 11), which means his event will be "always playable" in the Journey Guide around the middle of October 2020.
  • Options
    I was thinking that perhaps it might run alongside the Kamino Galactic Challenge upcoming.. Just another bit of guessing..
  • Options
    http://www.ffm-heroes.com/index.php?go=events This website is reflecting a September 11 date for the Clash on Kamino event. Hmmmmmm...

I heard they have been accurate in the past.
  • Options

Screensh8io1xocurqhc.jpg

Screenshot from that site
  • Options
    Never heard of this site before.
    Still it would be nice if General Skywalker comes before october.
  • Options
    "unbestadigt" written in red on the left means "not confirmed" though.

They've announced the Emperor Mythic event for this week, does that mean we won't have GAS this week for sure? I don't know if two events like this can run together?
  • Options
    "General Anakin Skywalker’s event, Clash on Kamino, is now available in the Journey Guide permanently starting September 14th" in the update. They didn't have the date originally