Fallen Anakin Skywalker - Kit Idea

Yoda_the_fast
127 posts Member
edited August 2020
Description: Dark Side attacker that inflicts devastating debuffs and stops enemies from healing.

Basic - Furious Strike - Deal Physical damage to target enemy and dispel all defensive buffs on them. Then, inflict Potency Down on them for 2 turns, which can’t be resisted if this was a critical hit. Enemies with this Potency Down can’t critically hit.

Special 1 - Raging Attack - 5 Turn Cooldown - Zeta - Deal Physical damage to target enemy 3 times and dispel all buffs on them. (ZETA: Inflict Buff Immunity on them for 2 turns, which can’t be copied, dispelled, or resisted.) Then remove 15% of their turn meter for each debuff on them. This attack can’t be evaded.

Special 2 - Force Choke - 3 Turn Cooldown - Deal Physical damage to target enemy and Stun them for 1 turn. When this stun expires, they are inflicted with Speed Down for 2 turns. This attack can’t be evaded or resisted.

Unique - Jedi Killer - Zeta - Fallen Anakin has +50% Offense and +30% critical chance against Jedi and debuffed enemies. (ZETA: Enemies are inflicted with Healing Immunity for 2 turn when they critically hit or are critically hit by Fallen Anakin. Enemies with Healing Immunity have -50% Armor and -25% Tenacity (these effects are doubled against Jedi enemies.)

Unique - Palpatine’s Apprentice - Zeta - If Emperor Palpatine is the allied leader, Fallen Anakin assists him whenever he uses an ability (limit once per turn) dealing 40% less damage. Whenever Fallen Anakin uses an ability during his turn, he and Emperor Palpatine gain Defense Penetration Up for 1 turn. (ZETA: Whenever each of them use a special ability, they both recover 20% of their protection.)
Post edited by Yoda_the_fast on

Replies

• Yoda_the_fast
    127 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I can't see the first post I made for some reason.
  • Options
    Fixed it, I edited the other kit to send them to this link.
  • Options
    So, do you have any thoughts on the kit?
  • Options
    Oh, good point. There is no Empire tag and there should not be in my opinion.

Tags: Dark Side, Attacker, Sith
  • Yoda_the_fast
    127 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    His abilities inflicts a lot of debuffs. He'll be spamming Force Choke.

[EDIT: Oh, he is not Empire, so he does not get turn meter. I'll fix that]
  • Options
    Parts of this kit are far too weak or abilities not matching their name. Why wouldn’t he have abilities that do something extra against Galactic Republic or Jedi, considering he wiped out all the Jedi in the Temple...?
  • Options
    Changed It
  • Options
    Why doesn't he have the Empire tag considering this line he himself says, "I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire."
  • Options
    Conteversial issue, but I feel that he was part of the events leading to Empire. He was not using the Empire as a name, just a general term.
  • Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    Why doesn't he have the Empire tag considering this line he himself says, "I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire."

I agree with Yoda_the_fast

I agree with OP as well.
    Now allow me to give some feedback. Small honestly, cause the kit is overall pretty good. Most of the thing that bother me are because they don't fit my style and rules, but that doesn't mean they are bad in any way. There are a few hings that do really bother me thou.
    Special 1 (Raging Attack): I already think its a bit weird that a 5 ability character has 3 zeta's but the other Skywalker has 4 on 6 so it's not really a problem. What is a problem thou is the vagueness of the turn meter removal. Due to the way it's worded, it's unclear weather the Buff Immunity also applies in the 15% turn meter removal, since the effects happen at the same time (and that usually means it isn't counted in such effects. But that doesn't seem logical). Some clarity with a "then" in there or not would be nice.
    Unique 1 (Jedi Killer): The thing that bother me here is the "doubled against Jedi and debuffed enemies" part of the zeta. I mean, Healing Immunity is a debuff, so if an effect on enemies with a debuff is doubled if they are debuffed....what's the point of the doubling? They will always be debuffed anyway. Is this a cut and paste error?
    Unique 2 (Palpatine's Apprentice): There are 2 things here: one question and one I really think is a problem. First the question: Why Emperor Palpatine? Since this is a prequel character shouldn't it be Darth Sidious? (maybe you can do a rework idea for him as well, to go with this and increase their synergy.)
    The second and actual problem I have is, this ability does practically nothing if Emperor Palpatine isn't the allied leader. I personally am not a fan of restricted abilities like this, especially with a zeta. Thou I do understand that sometimes it can be justified. HK-47 for example, the effect of his last unique is entirely lead dependent and has a zeta, but it's effects are pretty strong and it's his 6th ability. A normal farm character having 6 abilities is a pretty good reason to limit one of them. But here he has only 5 and is an pretty important character. I think there needs to be at least some effects from that unique, even without EP being the leader, or even an ally. Thou if you have a good reason for this one that I don't see, it can be justified as well (again, HK-47).
    Hope this helped.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jedi killer unique seems way to strong, at least the zeta added -50% (and 100% for jedi) Tenacity and armor
  • Options
    Changed it.
  • Options

" Your new empire?"