Unable to kill Jolee first round

2Next

Replies

• Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    sb_stuartj wrote: »
    When Savior kicks in, they cannot be defeated for the rest of the turn. You take out their health and they heal, then you take out their health again with the follow-up attacks, but they cannot die until the next turn.

Huh. I guess I never noticed that. Alrighty.

Yeah its just more apparent in this battle as you are hitting him for massive damage and you can attack a few extra times

How come Savior doesn't do that in LS Geo?
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    sb_stuartj wrote: »
    When Savior kicks in, they cannot be defeated for the rest of the turn. You take out their health and they heal, then you take out their health again with the follow-up attacks, but they cannot die until the next turn.

Huh. I guess I never noticed that. Alrighty.

Yeah its just more apparent in this battle as you are hitting him for massive damage and you can attack a few extra times

How come Savior doesn't do that in LS Geo?

It does do that
  • EAS
    89 posts Member
    Options
    EAS wrote: »
    Looks like some people never played HSR phase 2 with jkr team lol

Entirely possible now that slkr can just walk through it so fast

I doubt a relic 5 rebel team guy didnt play hsr phase 2 with jkr

No, i have no doubts lol

Perhaps he forgets because its not up long enough to play now?

Nope
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options

No, i have no doubts lol

Nope

I dont know. In my guild phase 1 to 3 is blink and u miss it
  • EAS
    89 posts Member
    Options

No, i have no doubts lol

Nope

Fng
  • Options
    @ShaggyB
    My rebels cant do tier 5 and up.... but i have all the other feats and 3 star on it all

Who did you use?

My GL Rey squad can't seem to get through the final tier without losing someone (though I only tried twice). And if GL Rey can't 3* it, I was wondering who could.

I used Rey RH bros and HY
  • Options

No, i have no doubts lol

Nope

savior only prevents them dying that turn. as soon as the next character's turn begins, savior's prevent death effect is gone. very easy to miss savior trigger when playing at 4x speed. there's not a lot of instances where savior's prevent death that turn effect will really matter since very few toons/squads have a way to burn them down twice within the same turn especially at high gear levels.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I personally can't fathom how you can beat the final tier with undermanned Rebels unless you whaled hard on TAC. Possibly MM.

I use CLS Rebels in arena, R7 everyone except C3 and could only manage to beat Tier 7 1* with 3 standing.

I undermanned T7 with CLS trio and 3* G10 Chewpio. It's definitely possible but relies on RNG.
  • Options
    I cleared t7 with Darth revan and crew. Darth revan r7 but the rest r4. I think I threw vader in instead of sith trooper since he's only g11.

But it didn't take more than a couple of tries.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I personally can't fathom how you can beat the final tier with undermanned Rebels unless you whaled hard on TAC. Possibly MM.

I use CLS Rebels in arena, R7 everyone except C3 and could only manage to beat Tier 7 1* with 3 standing.

Mom Mothma Lead - with rebel commando? Undersize squad with a few rebel fighters and the extra space toon doesn't count
  • Options
    This one is my least favorite so far but thats ok with me. That immune to Tenacity down is a groin kick to my girls. Hahahaha
  • Options
    This one is my least favorite so far but thats ok with me. That immune to Tenacity down is a groin kick to my girls. Hahahaha

I agree this one was definitely the worst. I just hate how fake it is. Mission 1 hit kills my r7 fives on tier 6. There is no way an r3 mission could ever do that in a real game situation. That's why these gc's suck as any kind of test mode.
  • Options

Did you see the strategy of Assaj lead? Spam the event ability to get a paper zombie to ramp up Assaj's damage.
  • MetaThumper
    496 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options

Did you see the strategy of Assaj lead? Spam the event ability to get a paper zombie to ramp up Assaj's damage.

I have not. I'll give it a try before it ends and thanks.

Edit- worked like a charm thanksui6bgt9l8kii.pngf1kwfykk2ocp.png

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    yankeeh8er wrote: »

I agree this one was definitely the worst. I just hate how fake it is. Mission 1 hit kills my r7 fives on tier 6. There is no way an r3 mission could ever do that in a real game situation. That's why these gc's suck as any kind of test mode.

It's not intended for that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH