GAC season 10?

Why is there no thread for the new GAC?

what missions will be part of the season?

Replies

• Options
    I would like to know what's happening as well. I joined GAC. Clearly remember doing so. Yet it was not available when I went to set a defense yesterday. It said there was no event currently. However, it shows me an assigned division, feats, ranking, etc. I also have the Carbonite league frame around my portrait in every area of the game. In the past when I forgot to join, there was no frame. But others seem to be confirming that GAC is indeed still on. I googled and found something that said it was canceled and pushed back to today, but now can't find that result any more. What is happening?
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    I would like to know what's happening as well. I joined GAC. Clearly remember doing so. Yet it was not available when I went to set a defense yesterday. It said there was no event currently. However, it shows me an assigned division, feats, ranking, etc. I also have the Carbonite league frame around my portrait in every area of the game. In the past when I forgot to join, there was no frame. But others seem to be confirming that GAC is indeed still on. I googled and found something that said it was canceled and pushed back to today, but now can't find that result any more. What is happening?

You didn't join GAC
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

Nothing was canceled or pushed back. That was the previous championship. You didn't sign up.