What are the odds

That jedi master Luke does not have the jedi tag?

Replies

• Options
    approximately 3,720 to 1
  • Options
    Calo_Nord wrote: »
    approximately 3,720 to 1

o30ugs7zwf8d.png
  • LendersQuiz
    1168 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Jedi Master Luke will have less tags than Visas. Mark my words.
    c20u8q81n9tk.jpg
  • Options
    Jedi Master Luke will have less tags than Visas. Mark my words.
    c20u8q81n9tk.jpg

He's so grumpy even Light Side isn't a done deal.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    As long as the synergy with GK, HT and Ebon Hawk is there we're good.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    I can't really think of any tag that he really deserves. Jedi is doubtful but possible if you don't want to leave him tagless. Other than that... not rebel, not resistance... Nothing fits.
  • Options
    Maybe he'll have the tags of ghost and sitting on a rock doing nothing
  • LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    Lightside, Support, Jedi
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    "Depressed" & "Cranky" tags
  • Options
    Jedi with “no old republic jedis” rule.
  • Options
    Nah, at this point he's a jedi. It's right there in his name, after all.

Jedi as a tag is reserved for characters belonging to the order or maintaining its legacy after its destruction. I haven't seen Rebels so I don't know about Fulcrum Asohka. But given that she's a member of Fulcrum at that point, it doesn't sound like she's preserving the jedi name as her primary mission.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Jedi as a tag is reserved for characters belonging to the order or maintaining its legacy after its destruction.

Just like Rey (Jedi Training) and Rey (Heir to the Jedi)....oh wait.....no, not like the two Reys at all. *shakes head*
  • Options
    Don't care what tags he has, he should summon an image that has an undispelable taunt and cannot deal damage.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jedi as a tag is reserved for characters belonging to the order or maintaining its legacy after its destruction.

Just like Rey (Jedi Training) and Rey (Heir to the Jedi)....oh wait.....no, not like the two Reys at all. *shakes head*

What is game balancing?
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

What is game balancing?

I wasn't being clear before. The point I was trying to make was that, just because a toon has something in their name (or ability) that associates with a tag, it doesn't mean they will have the tag.

Examples: The two Reys, not Jedi. Captain Han Solo & Colonel Starck, not leaders.
    As you just pointed out, sometimes, there are game balancing issues to consider.

Jokes aside, Jedi Master Luke Skywalker will probably have the Jedi tag, but people should not assume he will until his kit comes out.