FOX or red Sith Trooper, which is better?

Richfxxx
449 posts Member
edited August 2020
Which is best in FO lineup?
I should have GL Kylo in a week or two just finishing farm for vet Han.
I wondered which is best to use in squad arena once I have GL Kylo but also which is best in dark side geo Tb before I get GL Kylo? In geo Tb currently using KRU lead, og Kylo, Hux, FOST, FOX but wondered if should swap red sith trooper in?
Please explain reason to use me or the other, thanks

Replies

• Options
    Forgot current levels of FO: Kru r7, og kylo r7, fist r5, Hux r5, fox & sith trooper both r5
  • LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Arena VS anyone but Rey with Jedi - SLKR, Hux, KRU, Sith Trooper, FOST

Arena VS Rey and Jedi - SLKR, Hux, DR. DM, Sith Trooper

Get them all to R7

Enjoy 1st place :)
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    ST is better. bonus turns and high damage attacks on the death of an ally and the full team cleanse and advantage can't be beat.

your basic team for SLKR is SLKR, Hux, ST, then figure out your other 2. usually KRU for a solid tank, but there are options.
  • Options
    FOX gives TM to the team every time he crits (which will happen quite often with Advantage) so combined with SLKR unique you kill your own team.

Sith Trooper is a better option for any team with SLKR.
  • Options
    Seems ST is the preferred choice with SLKR along with Hux, Kru, but I see on my arena is mixed between foo and FOST for fifth slot?

What about geo Tb before I get SLKR?
  • Options
    For anything PvP related, or if you are using SLKR in your team, you are pretty much going to go with Sith Trooper.

If you don't have SLKR, you can combine Sith Trooper and FOX for raids under a hux lead for some stupid damage shenanigans. But on average, Sith Trooper is the better option across the board
  • Options
    MemeMaster wrote: »
    For anything PvP related, or if you are using SLKR in your team, you are pretty much going to go with Sith Trooper.

If you don't have SLKR, you can combine Sith Trooper and FOX for raids under a hux lead for some stupid damage shenanigans. But on average, Sith Trooper is the better option across the board

What would rest of the lineup be Hux, ST, FOX and who?

Guessing your talking about sith raid? If so which phase?
  • Options
    Hux lead can solo HAAT once they're all relic'd.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    redboi ainec. for sith raid you can solo with Hux foo hoda thrawn slkr, not sure about other teams
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Richfxxx wrote: »

It depends entirely on who you relic'd how far. But the Average raid team consists of Hux, KRU, SiT, FOX and FOSFTP or FOO. FOO for Turnmeter control-parts of the raid such as P3 HAAT, and FOSFTP for more damage and the spammable speed up buff.
  • LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Richfxxx wrote: »

It depends entirely on who you relic'd how far. But the Average raid team consists of Hux, KRU, SiT, FOX and FOSFTP or FOO. FOO for Turnmeter control-parts of the raid such as P3 HAAT, and FOSFTP for more damage and the spammable speed up buff.

Which raid?

HAAT solo just need SLKR and Hoda
    Sith Raid solo - Hux (L), SLKR, FOO, Thrawn, Hoda
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?