New game table

I would like to see a game table that has no resources required to play. It does not need to give rewards. (Maybe allow achievements,without rewards would've fine by me.) In it you could use all the characters you have unlocked at max level. This would not only allow players to enjoy the game while our resources are depleted. But would open up a way to experiment with team compositions without wasting resources. This would be round based battles with increasing difficulty which would continue indefinitely until you were defeated or exited that table.

Replies

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Awesome idea!
  • Options
    Something like this would definately be nice. Maybe when Guilds are implemented we'll get something like this. Anything really that'll let us play/test builds/etc and not cost us.

Btw, c'gratz on usually staying #1 in our Arena shard, I can get into the 20s but then my **** is just handed to me. Farming 20 seperate chars at the same time prolly isn't the best Arena team building strategy, lol
  • Options
    Call me a troll if you will, but I fail to understand why anyone would be suggesting ideas right before a major update that no one has really experienced yet.
  • Options
    Call me a troll if you will, but I fail to understand why anyone would be suggesting ideas right before a major update that no one has really experienced yet.

I posted this 29th of March ;)