Where is mm shards in shipments??

only one person in my guild said they've seen her in shipments once. Can someone please look into this and maybe make her more available??

Replies

• Ultra
    11519 posts Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Options
    She is in the first 2 slots after the gear for credits

She's in rotation with other toons, so she shows up occasionally

the rotation is for recent marquee toons, I think Greef, Mando, Cara Dune, Threepio & Chewie are the four other toons that rotate that spot
  • Options
    rdufield wrote: »
    only one person in my guild said they've seen her in shipments once. Can someone please look into this and maybe make her more available??

She's been showing up for me just fine. Not as often as I would had hoped but she showed up a few times in the past week.
  • Options
    Don't know what to tell you. I've bought 40+ shards for her already
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    She is in the first 2 slots after the gear for credits

She's in rotation with other toons, so she shows up occasionally

the rotation is for recent marquee toons, I think Greef, Mando, Cara Dune, Threepio & Chewie are the four other toons that rotate that spot

Actually, I believe she is in the next spot over with Bastila (one to the right). IIRC, I have had the opportunity to buy shards for both MM and Chewpio in the same refresh.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    She appears only once for me sadly and i refreshed several times.

I confirmed she is not on the same spot than 3pochewie. Just on the right from him
  • bchased64
    47 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Mirkraag wrote: »
    She appears only once for me sadly and i refreshed several times.

I confirmed she is not on the same spot than 3pochewie. Just on the right from him

The refresh happens 4 times a day (every 6 hours). You have to make sure you check during all of them. Sometimes she will show up for 1 of those refreshes throughout the day and that might be why you think she's not showing up.

Like someone else already mentioned, I've had no problems getting her shards. She is at 5 stars for me right now.