Kit Fisto - Kit Rework Idea

Yoda_the_fast
127 posts Member
edited September 2020
Lightsaber Mastery - Deal Physical damage and dispel all buffs on them. If any buffs were dipelled, gain Potency Up for 2 turns. Kit Fisto has a 85% chance to attack again and a 50% chance to attack an additional time. Kit Fisto gains 15% Turn Meter and Exposes the enemy for 2 turns with each attack.

Turn the Tide - Cooldown 3 - Deal Physical damage to all enemies. Dispel all debuffs on all Galactic Republic Jedi allies and then grant them Potency and Offense Up for 2 turn. This attack deals 25% more damage for each other living Galactic Republic Jedi ally.

Superior Bladework - (ZETA: Kit Fisto is immune to Daze and has +100% counter chance and +30% counter damage. Kit Fisto ignores taunts during his turn and whenever he counterattacks.) He gains +15% Potency for each other Galactic Republic Jedi ally at the start of the battle. He also gains 20% Offense for each exposed enemy.

Simple and short. I know I only have three abilities, but it seems good to me. Feedback is welcome!
Post edited by Yoda_the_fast on

Replies

• Options
    Simple kit like the upgrades made .
    Just think that if you look at kits damage multipliers on his attacks and the offence he has at g13-R7 its not enough to bring him up to the damage he needs to be used in a Jedi team ATM , without some kind of stat buff on a unique or something he will struggle to hit 10k on a basic for a attacker that's too low .

I do like the immune to daze part though .

Have a look at my kit Fisto kit , see what I had to do to bring him up to a decent level of hitting
  • Options
    @Treeburner Kit Fisto has the exposes on his basic, which he can trigger using his basic ability in one try. So even though he deals a low amount of damage, he triggers a lot of exposes and gain gain a lot of turn meter.
  • Options
    @Treeburner Kit Fisto has the exposes on his basic, which he can trigger using his basic ability in one try. So even though he deals a low amount of damage, he triggers a lot of exposes and gain gain a lot of turn meter.

He will only proc the first expose if he gets a second hit etc etc ... Plus all exposes can still be resisted and a base of 26% potency even with potency up it will be a struggle to get them to land . Also it's a max of 45% TM if he procs 3 hits back to back on basic and 15% on the single hit .

Did you change his unique to give offence on his turn now ?
  • Options
    I changed a bit of the basic and the unique. Check it.
  • Options
    I changed a bit of the basic and the unique. Check it.

Remove the tenacity up from the dispell on basic , make it just a normal dispell on basic . Or have kit gain tenacity up for 1 turn when a buff is dispelled. .
    ?

Other than that the changes are good .
  • Options
    Changed a bit more of the basic.