SWGOH Rare Login Glitch Need Help with Ally Code

Hi fellow SWGOH Players!

I am a avid daily player of the game the last six months, but tonight for the first time ever I keep getting a "check your connection" error message, not allowing me to login at all. My connection is fine, it seems to be another type of error causing it.

I just spent 1 full hour with EA Tech Support online chat tonight, still no joy - they can't figure it out either. The only theory they can come up with is a rare guild error when a player joins a guild event but entered the wrong type of required character into the raid, but somehow the system did not spot the error until too late, then the system glitches the whole account.

They only way EA tech support say they can help me is if they get my Ally Code, which I didn't have written down anywhere. Can any of you help me by contacting my guild members and asking them to email me my Ally Code? My player name is "Adamkin Ace", My Guild is "Canadian Bacon Troop". We were on Day 2 last night I believe of the latest Territory war / raid when the glitch occurred.

If you could ask them to send me my Ally Code to my email at: adam.lopez (at) gmail.com so I can get my account glitch fixed and rejoin my guild in the struggle for light vs darkness, I would be eternally greatful!

Thank you so much! - Adamkin Acem02gxa2d2jj1.jpg

Replies

This discussion has been closed.