Unable to deploy fleets in TB

Magruffin
786 posts Member
edited September 2020
I have ships that qualify still available
z1leb2alm3th.jpg
But when I go to Deploy I get this:
hrr14h0uyrfg.jpg
The phase is still going, not sure- is this WAI?

Replies

• Options
    Can you take a screen cap of the deploy zone rather than the combat bit?
  • Options
    Magruffin wrote: »
    I have ships that qualify still available
    z1leb2alm3th.jpg
    But when I go to Deploy I get this:
    hrr14h0uyrfg.jpg
    The phase is still going, not sure- is this WAI?

My guy that is combat missions not deployment
  • Magruffin
    786 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @Damodamo
    I used the image of the combat mission to show I still had ships avail
    Here's the deploy screen
    sc7jbzv7addp.jpg
  • Magruffin
    786 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    I filled my platoon limit, did the combat mission, but then when I went to deploy the above happened; despite having the units available
  • coco8863
    45 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    You must have deployed earlier. Toons deployed in that zone can still be used in the CMs or platoons
  • Options
    It looks like you might have deployed earlier already. The available units you're seeing are units that have been deployed to the zone but not used in a CM or Platoon.
  • Options
    For example, I have fully deployed and finished the CM and you can see the CM is showing units available.

nm6umyqhs2r3.jpg
    jojjl7btqfy3.jpg
  • Options
    K thanks, was not aware units would be available to do missions after they were deployed to the territory.
    It's strange that I dont recall deploying but maybe i did and didn't mentally register it
  • Options
    @Magruffin you can check the gp you have deployed in that phase at the top where the guild stats are..where yours says 25 on the pics.. see if that equates to your land and fleet gp or not..
  • Options
    Damodamo wrote: »
    @Magruffin you can check the gp you have deployed in that phase at the top where the guild stats are..where yours says 25 on the pics.. see if that equates to your land and fleet gp or not..

Yep, it adds up. Must have done it without thinking
    Thanks again for the help all
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Magruffin wrote: »
    K thanks, was not aware units would be available to do missions after they were deployed to the territory.
    It's strange that I dont recall deploying but maybe i did and didn't mentally register it

Units that are used for missions are deployed to that territory first if they where not already deployed (same with platoons) and then you enter the mission. That is why you typically see player deployed x gp before the battle results