not recieving free poe shards in US on android

Hi, Im currently in the US and my game is on android but not recieving my rewards, how does it determine my location? is there anything i have to do?

Thanks

Replies

• Mrek0
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Ditto
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    I received my Poe toon, but it appears to have negated the shards I collected along the way. This is the response I received from my email request to fix this issue.

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Customer Experience.

I sincerely apologize for this glitch. However,please let me share that we are receiving similar contacts from other player so please wait for an update.
  • Options
    I got shards on the 27 & 29th
    I didn't receive any on the 28th
    I hate to have missed anything
  • Options
    I also received shards on the 27th and 29th, but not on the 28th. Customer support emailed me a response that the only reason I wouldnt receive shards is if I didn't log in, which I did many, many times.
  • Options
    ^^^^^^ I had the day off, logged on and off.
    Closed app multiple times... Nothing..
  • Options
    Glad to know it's not just me. I received shards twice and now have missed twice, so I am guessing my dates were : Received 27, 29 - missed 28, 30. I log in probably 20 times a day without fail, so that is definitely not the issue. Canadian on Android (tablet & phone)
  • Options
    I got the 30th.. Just that one day 28th did not pay out
  • Options
    I haven't received any for yesterday but I did on the 27th, 29th, and nothing since then. Likes others I've logged out and back on and nothing.
  • Options
    I close the app and force stop it in app manager. Then when I log in again the poe shards show up in inbox....I forgot one day and was bummed I missed it. But each day I do it, I see them. Oh yeah...android.