Double drop

Prev1
Right now is midnight and i got this message

s28wytbus84a.png

My daily reset is at 2 am.
Are the double drops already working now or i need to wait 2 hours after the daily reset ?

Replies

• Options
    They will start when your daily reset happens
  • Options
    Watch the nodes before simming.
  • Options
    Keep in mind its dated for tmrw, the 5th
  • Options
    Magruffin wrote: »
    Keep in mind its dated for tmrw, the 5th

it might be the 5th for him already depending on timezones
  • Options
    Dates & Times (unless otherwise listed) are always CG based, which is Sacramento, California.
    Right now, at this moment, it is still September 4 as far as CG is concerned.

https://greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/california/sacramento/time-sacramento/
  • Options
    Dates & Times (unless otherwise listed) are always CG based, which is Sacramento, California.
    Right now, at this moment, it is still September 4 as far as CG is concerned.

https://greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/california/sacramento/time-sacramento/

Not for double drops. They will start at your reset time.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Those double drops really helped me farm Mando and Karga a lot.

Mando :

7mwgmhxqhuq6.png

Karga:

4l9ezoy45jud.png
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Those double drops really helped me farm Mando and Karga a lot.

Mando :

7mwgmhxqhuq6.png

Karga:

4l9ezoy45jud.png

What about your next 5 attempts after your refresh?
  • Options
    kakt3b265zpy.png
    I heart double drops
  • Options
    @vincentlondon those would have been zero without double drops.

Double what you get, not double the drop rate. Hasn't changed since they started doing these.
  • Options
    #guaranteeddrops
  • Options
    yep - 2 x 0 = 0

Talking of zero's - C3PO or C3P0?

Format of droid names is Letter - Number, Letter- Number.
  • Options
    @DarjeloSalas

Nice!

I myself did pretty poorly, 15 attempts each at Mando & Greef, got 4 of Mando & 6 of Greef.

On the other hand some gold gear I desperately needed dropped 10 on 12 attempts, so that was awesome. And as much as we might wish to say that shards are more important, both Mando & Greef are long term projects - saving a couple days off the end of their farms more than a month from now isn't as important to me as gearing up HRScout and saving the needed gear for Jedi Luke so I can take him directly to g13.
  • Options
    FofoBett wrote: »
    yep - 2 x 0 = 0

BB8, IG88, IG86, L3-37, HK47, IG100 beg to differ...
  • Options
    Well, according to www.starwars.com which really doesn't get any more official:

"C-3PO"

As pronounced. Not "three-p-zero"
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

"C-3PO"

Unless I'm forgetting something, wouldn't that make him the only known droid whose "name" doesn't end in a number?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

"C-3PO"

Unless I'm forgetting something, wouldn't that make him the only known droid whose "name" doesn't end in a number?
    4-LOM
    C1-10P
  • Options
    K-2SO also ends in an "O"...
  • Options
    its sometimes interesting to see people make claims about star wars that can easily be proven wrong. the credits for the movies and all the toy and merchandising package has an O not a zero. not sure why anyone would even think its zero. makes zero sense to me.
  • Options
    Because 0 is colloquially called O and we're not all sticks in the mud.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Jenny, eight-six-seven-five-three-o-nine, why does your phone number have a letter in it?
  • Options
    gj9eyuh0hnuq.png
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    No

I mean technically yes, but no.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Cor - that caused a stir didn't it! I was just wondering/ musing on the format as we were talking about zeros on doubled drops (as often quoted 2 x 0 = 0) and thought that R2-D2 had that format and considering at the time of writing Star wars GL probably only ever named three droids - R2-D2, C3PO (and one droid that has a bad motivator - R5 - we never know know its full name). So based on the original star wars format, the droid naming might have been Letter number - letter number? Who knows? I know there are lots of droids with different naming conventions but they were all named afterwards and some director/ writer may have changed the format - again who knows.

• Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Because 0 is colloquially called O and we're not all sticks in the mud.

Yep - which is way I thought about it? Maybe it is 0?
  • Options
    its sometimes interesting to see people make claims about star wars that can easily be proven wrong. the credits for the movies and all the toy and merchandising package has an O not a zero. not sure why anyone would even think its zero. makes zero sense to me.

I wasn't claiming anything, and I know its threepio because that is all Luke every shouts when he's in the trash compactor but looking at the format R2 D2 and C3 P0 - seems logical to me? Not to you?
  • Options

"C-3PO"

Good point! hadn't considered that as a reason.
  • Options
    FofoBett wrote: »
    yep - 2 x 0 = 0

BB8, IG88, IG86, L3-37, HK47, IG100 beg to differ...

Okay - I oversimplified my statement as the format for these two droids not the entire cannon - obviously I know these other droid names do not fit the pattern but for the original two droids created by GL in 1977 maybe it was and that as we just say an 'oh' when we actually mean a zero - after-all it was just a script in a film, I don't think even he'd created IG88, HK47 or BB8 then had he?

In fact as we all know, IG88 was refabricated catena bar bits!

• Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

"C-3PO"

4-LOM
    C1-10P

4-LOM was made up by Kenner as they had no idea who 'it' was, in fact I think they got his/its names mixed up over two BH's (zuckiss - I think - link below).

No idea who C1-10P is, I 'm a bit of a purist and film fan, never really in to Old Republic, video games or wider novels and such like.

https://forum.rebelscum.com/threads/bounty-hunters-40th-anniversary-esb-edition.1144249/