Regarding Piett being farmable soon...

...will that means that Mon Mothma and 3-Bac will be farmable soon?

Replies

• Options
    I guess so since they were earlier marquees. And if Piett is made farmable for Palp, it makes no sense to delay the two marquee requirements for Luke.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    RH Poe says hi.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    2 things to keep in mind
    1- they count the shop as farmable
    2- they could follow the cadence and not rush them and have the GLs, drop right at that time. The timing kinda works just fine for that.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Zombie Palp just in time for Halloween 🎃
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    2 things to keep in mind
    2- they could follow the cadence and not rush them and have the GLs, drop right at that time. The timing kinda works just fine for that.

True, but unless there is another marquee that is required for GL Palp, that puts GL Luke farming at a disadvantage.
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    2 things to keep in mind

True, but unless there is another marquee that is required for GL Palp, that puts GL Luke farming at a disadvantage.
    That's a bold statement without knowing all the requirements.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    2 things to keep in mind

But that could be balanced by having JKL, and cross over with his requirements.

In the end, they will have balanced requirements just like the previous 2. Everything was within reason.
  • Options
    What is not fair is i am JKL ready. But i prefer going for GL Palp. So i will get some harder requirements compared if i had chosen GL luke It would be much easier if JKL is required
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    khdelboy wrote: »
    ...will that means that Mon Mothma and 3-Bac will be farmable soon?

42pdhwth41x1.png

https://swgohevents.com/marquee
  • Options
    they said it would in shop 3 weeks after release and 3 more weeks to be farmed