Shard coordinated attacks

2Next

Replies

• Options
    暴风雪 wrote: »
    The PVP ranking is arranged in advance. If you don't join, you will be attacked by dozens of people in turn, and you can only fight non-stop.

Then join.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Also if you really do have everyone fighting you nonstop to keep you away from the top spots, chances are you probably hit people in their payouts... either accept you won’t get the top spot or join them...
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The PVP ranking is arranged in advance. If you don't join, you will be attacked by dozens of people in turn, and you can only fight non-stop.

Then join.

Join? Never, fighting makes me happy!
  • Options
    Also if you really do have everyone fighting you nonstop to keep you away from the top spots, chances are you probably hit people in their payouts... either accept you won’t get the top spot or join them...

Observing for two days can clearly know the treasure hunter in each period. You know!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Then join.

Then fight!

If it makes you happy and it cost them attacks/crystals to lock you up and bounce you around, it sounds like a win win on your end.

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

Then join.

Ah you are that guy.

Must be nice to have nothing else to worry about all day long.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Then join.

Ah you are that guy.

Must be nice to have nothing else to worry about all day long.

Hello there. Are you in the same district as me? If you are bored, you can find me, I can play with you,
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    :eyes:
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    :eyes:

:)
  • Options
    There are many others posts here about collusion, Discord or telegram or other platforms agreements to arrange payouts and snipers lists. This is a topic that CG should address more seriously because the spirit of the game I like to play (and what I think it should be in CG interest) is competition. Not collusion. I will follow this conversation with interest. It would also be nice to have an official statement from CG (on top of ToS).
  • Options
    CG has no control over what happens on other platforms,

How would you propose they deal with this, given they cannot prevent people communicating on external platforms?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    @MolBaddus If your prefer competing then don't join shard chats. Compete with everyone instead. Have fun. Take 1st every day. Snipe whenever you feel like it. Noone is holding you back.

Don't hold your breath waiting for an official statement here.

Shard chats don't violate the ToS like OP claimed.
    Everyone can attack (or not attack) anyone within range anytime they like.
  • Options
    Just shuffle the **** shards already. Don’t need to do it hourly or daily. Just need to do it weekly or monthly would be good. The game will be more fun. Those mafia clubs will be disbanded. Fair for everyone
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I highly doubt that shard chats will go away with a shard shuffle. New chats will form very quickly.
    I highly doubt that the game will be more fun.
    And finally:
    How would it be fair to shuffle the shards and group newer players with more veteran players who had more time to develop their roster?
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Gotta love a necro of a tired complaint.