Satelle Shan?

DarthRevan427
15 posts Member
edited September 2020
Will CG ever add Satelle Shan from the Old Republic into Swgoh?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    I'm always amazed how fans of certain characters can't even write their names right.
    #DarthRaven
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    I'm always amazed how fans of certain characters can't even write their names right.
    #DarthRaven

Its actually Darth Revan?
  • Options
    #DarthRaven

Its actually Darth Revan?

That was his point
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    and it's Bastila Shan! sheesh
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    and it's Bastila Shan! sheesh
    Nope, Satele Shan.
    #DarthRaven
    But hey, we have "Treya" and "Malek" too. At least it's not "Nutella Chan".
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Yeah and where are Atton Rand and Bao-Dur and all those other KOTOR 2 characters no one cares about
  • Options
    Yeah and where are Atton Rand and Bao-Dur and all those other KOTOR 2 characters no one cares about

If no one cares about them, why add them to the game?
  • Options
    bgutjqhum0yi.jpg
  • Options
    I'm probably in the minority but I hope we dont get more for OR; stick to shows and movies for characters.
    And if they do keep diving into the well of SW video game characters; how bout the protagonist of Shadows of the Empire?
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Magruffin wrote: »
    I'm probably in the minority but I hope we dont get more for OR; stick to shows and movies for characters.
    And if they do keep diving into the well of SW video game characters; how bout the protagonist of Shadows of the Empire?

The funny part is that CG's focus is a bit off. When they told us that they focus on ESB they brought Jedi Knight Luke who is from ROTJ and now they focus on ROS with the new GL's and we are getting Empire characters. So don't expect anything logical even if they focus on an era/ film.
    Post edited by Kisakee on
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Magruffin wrote: »

Good ole Dash Rendar. Seeing as how they already have IG-88, they should definitely bring him in since Dash kills him/it in that game. I can't remember the dark side Force user from that game though
  • Options
    At least it's not "Nutella Chan".

LOL. That's too good. Now I have to hold my breath until CG adds a Nutella Chan character.
  • Options
    She could have been a contender.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*