Tier 7

What squad are people using for tier 7 of the challenge? My GL Rey is getting destroyed pretty quickly with a full resistance team, can't imagine what is needed for undersize.

Replies

• Options
    Managed it with GL SLKR and KRU on their own.

It’s a weird one as they both constantly get healed despite the barrage of abuse they get. This was after the first attempt where they both fell.

It doesn’t seems to be constant.
  • Options
    Drop KRU and it’s the same outcome
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

Just did that. Constantly getting healed and gaining back protection. There’s a health debuff on him but he kept getting healed.

Boom: 3 stars.
  • Options
    khdelboy wrote: »

Just did that. Constantly getting healed and gaining back protection. There’s a health debuff on him but he kept getting healed.

Boom: 3 stars.

He's not healing, he's gaining max protection and health from having so much TM removed. He's essentially immortal after a little while - mine was tanking 700k+ hits without a scratch to his prot.
  • Options
    Managed to beat Tier 7 with GL Rey ult., R2r3, OG Finn r5, JTR R7, and Rose r5.
  • Options
    I 3 starred it with GL rey, gas, gk, revan. Not sure how, i was just trying to do the undermanned team.
  • Options
    Melkor2002 wrote: »
    Managed to beat Tier 7 with GL Rey ult., R2r3, OG Finn r5, JTR R7, and Rose r5.

Rose is vindicated!
  • Options
    you joking, cant even beat tier 5 with full resistance team w rey... i could take 1 turn and they took multiple turn and just killed all
  • Options
    marxuke123 wrote: »
    you joking, cant even beat tier 5 with full resistance team w rey... i could take 1 turn and they took multiple turn and just killed all

Nope not joking. 1 stared it was not easy.
  • Options
    5d8kvcwatxbx.jpeg
  • Options
    For T7 undermanned, I got it with R7 Rey (medpack), g12 Wat, g12 threepio, R7 bb-8.
  • DuneFlint
    648 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    marxuke123 wrote: »

I give the damage reduction to gas, Focus sniper with revan. theym proc ww, and damage immunity on revan and gk. They keep reducing the tm of the and can't kill em. WW sniper, still everyone with damage immunity, eventually that clears, but by then ult is ready, I use that and poke away at what I can/dots kill the enemy. Then poof all of em dead. I did it a couple times now.

ka0htazbr0e0.jpg
  • Options
    Yep. I did tier 7 WITH Rey, JTR, BB8 and heroes Basically hope JTR and a hero or two get damage immunity. Use WW to take out sniper (since he can snipe through ultimate stance) Then go into ultimate stance and let the global modifiers kill the droids. Then hope you have enough to knock out GG.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    That's a challenge, you don't need a GL 🤣 thanks CG 👍
    JTR-Team - "This is the Way"
  • Options
    So anyone that doesn't have a GL complete tier 4 and that's all you're doing

Better rewards on the lower tiers but incredibly difficult to beat the upper tiers. Recommended T6 can't complete T5 with full relic JKR squad or full relic DR squad.

I think I spotted 30 stacks of DOT on at least one of my toons...

Throw RNG into the mix and oh boy.

But look on the bright side...................
    This is the Way
  • Options
    You don't need a GL. Also works with JTR, BB8, C3, R3, Finn
  • Devian
    672 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    ssj4tim wrote: »
    What squad are people using for tier 7 of the challenge? My GL Rey is getting destroyed pretty quickly with a full resistance team, can't imagine what is needed for undersize.
    JTR(L) - Resistance droids - GL Rey or any other resistance character
    just steal TM, use ability block and heal immunity on all of them(one by one), expose them, confuse, and destroy Grievous first
    For achievement: Drevan-bastila-malak-wat + random
  • Options
    Now I've managed T5 with:

- Nightsisters

- R3 JTR, R6 Finn, R2 C3PO/BB8, and R7 R2D2. Even then it was a huge pain.
  • Options
    Devian wrote: »

Would you recommend any other resistance character over GL Rey?
  • Options
    I really should have pumped R2 forever ago....... I'm sitting with him at, appropriately enough, r2 and having trouble with everything. Meh. My bad. The best time to have pumped R2 was a year ago, the second best time is right now.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Devian
    672 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Stryde wrote: »
    Devian wrote: »

Would you recommend any other resistance character over GL Rey?
    over her? Nah, she can one-shot grievous and the sniper(if you don't want to use ability block on him till the end of a fight), but you can use hero fin/soldier/fin/rose/vchewy if you don't have her.
  • Options
    rrhspmeb7a83.jpeg
    GL rey is a must, old rey, BB8 R2 all relic 7 and c3po relic 4
  • Options

It’s a weird one as they both constantly get healed despite the barrage of abuse they get. This was after the first attempt where they both fell.

SLKR alone is already enough.
    Once he gets targetlocked, the enemy team will remove a lot of turnmeter, thus ramping his Health and Protection to insane amounts at which he's basically invincible.
    Grievous will kill his most of his team eventually, and you can clean up the rest.
  • Options

Haha. I did with slkr alone just to see if it would work. It does.