Gearing Inquiry

nellAx19
23 posts Member
edited September 2020
I apologize if this has been addressed elsewhere, but I just wanted to ask.

I've been hoarding gear for GAS, which involved using CLS to help me "find" gear. While trying to find Kyrotech, I accidentally "crafted" the full G12 piece Power Cell Injector (Ionic) - Commander Luke Skywalker (missclick). So, I now have a full piece needed for CLS, but all the components used to build this piece are the same for GAS's last piece.

Will I be able to still use this full piece (all the components to make it are the same) for General Skywalker? Or will I have to get all those pieces again individually? Hope that makes a little bit of sense. There's obviously no "disassemble" button, so I assume if it cannot be used on GAS, it'll be useless anywhere else except on CLS.

Any insight would be appreciated.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    G12 finishers are character-specific I'm afraid. You will have to farm the components again for GAS's finisher.
  • Options
    Enjoy it on CLS!
  • Options
    nellAx19 wrote: »
    I apologize if this has been addressed elsewhere, but I just wanted to ask.

I've been hoarding gear for GAS, which involved using CLS to help me "find" gear. While trying to find Kyrotech, I accidentally "crafted" the full G12 piece Power Cell Injector (Ionic) - Commander Luke Skywalker (missclick). So, I now have a full piece needed for CLS, but all the components used to build this piece are the same for GAS's last piece.

Will I be able to still use this full piece (all the components to make it are the same) for General Skywalker? Or will I have to get all those pieces again individually? Hope that makes a little bit of sense. There's obviously no "disassemble" button, so I assume if it cannot be used on GAS, it'll be useless anywhere else except on CLS.

Any insight would be appreciated.

It's character specific and CG doesn't do refunds. But on the positive side, better CLS than, say, ugnaught :wink:
  • Options
    I figured that was the case. Fortunately, CLS g13 is needed for my next project, so that's not too much of a killjoy. Thanks, people.
  • Options
    CLS isn’t too bad. Be thankful it isn’t a bad character.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Love CLS, he can still be a top offensive team.
  • Options
    At least you didn't make it on someone you've already crafted it for. Had a guildmate do that with Biggs while prepping gear for someone else.
  • crzydroid
    7309 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sorry that you have to get it all again, but at least CLS is a great offensive team lead that can take down JKR.
  • Options
    And GAS. And DR.
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    CLS can even take down GL Kylo but you need CLS, 3Pac, Chewbacca, Han and C3p0.