QoL suggestion Assault Battles

HumbleMumble
1017 posts Member
edited September 2020
Please could you make Assault Battles tiers that we’ve 3 starred simmable?
Don’t get me wrong, I’d like to play them if they were a bit more balanced in time consumption but I guess that would take more resources than slapping on a sim button.
As it stands now I don’t enjoy grinding for 15 minutes to reach wave 4 and getting a stroke of the old bad RNG to have to restart when I’ve 3-starred that same mission every time before. Even when you don’t get bad RNG it’s not super fun to spend that time just looping around the same ability pattern of your team hundred of times.
I can understand a high difficulty level from a game economy balance perspective but the boredom inducing repetitiveness level I do not understand.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Please God, yes.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I think any of the modes like this (multiple, basically repeated stages), even GCs, should have a level that if you beat it, it clears all the lower levels.

GCs, should do the same for repeated feats.

I dont think it should be the last stage, maybe one of the last 3, or so.

We will get more power(or even toons) at some point that will reduce or eliminate any chance for a loss.
  • crzydroid
    7332 posts Moderator
    Options
    I don't know why simming wasn't an option for any game mode involving stars a long time ago. The smuggler event for the mod upgrade pieces is another one we need to be able to sim if we have 3 stars. Galactic Bounty events wouldn't hurt either.

But yes, especially assault battles. Like you say, the option to play is fun, but 8 waves was always a slog for these things. For this particular one, I'm just hitting auto with troopers anyway, so why not sim?