Jar Jar Binks fan kit

Sithlords_Inc
384 posts Member
edited September 2020
Jar Jar Binks
Light side, Dark side, Galactic Republic, Sith, Support

Clumsy basic: deal special damage to target enemy and inflict Daze for 2 turns. This attack has a 50% chanse to damage a random enemy instead. If the enemy is a droid, this ability deals double damage and inflicts Stun for 1 turn.

Big Boomers special: deal special damage to all enemies and inflict Daze for 2 turns. Stun droid enemies for 2 turns. This ability deals double damage to droids (Cooldown 3)

Bombad General Leadership: light side allies have -50 accuracy.

The Phantom Menace unique: light side enemies have -15% Speed, -30% accuracy, defense and tenacity. Dark side allies gains +15% speed, +30% evasion, offense, and potency. These bonuses are doubled for Darth Sidious.

ZETA: If both Padme Amidala and Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker are in the team, they gain +50% Max Health, gains 10% TM whenever the other takes damage and take a bonus turn whenever the other is defeated. After Jedi Knight Anakin takes this bonus turn, he lose the Light Side and Jedi tag and gains the Dark Side and Sith tag.

Replies

• Options
    Well, I don't want to be rude, but I don't like crossing synergies and changing tags. It's going to make things utterly confusing. And why does he have the Sith Tag? Why is there Sith synergy instead of Galactic Republic synergy? The synergy between it all is unrelated to the game and who Jar Jar Binks was. I like the basic (though you could change it to a 50% chance to attack another random enemy instead of another enemy instead). The special, though, is basically the same as the basic other than the stun being higher and all enemies being damaged. The leader is extremely weak, with the same synergy problem.

So, again, I'm not trying to be rude, but I think you should take a step back and take the time to put the synergies together correctly and not making the abilities weak or near the same. But either way I like the idea of him coming to the game!
  • Sithlords_Inc
    384 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Thanks for the comment! The kit is mostly a gag (the leadership litterally nerfs your team) and the sith Tag and dark side synergy is there to humor the Darth Jar Jar theory (hence why he is "the phantom menace" and why his ubique turns Anakin into a sith).
    Also his basic and special are intentionally similar due to how the big boomers are the same as the small boomers in TPM (but you know, bigger).
  • Yoda_the_fast
    128 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    If this is a humorous kit... then it's pretty good I guess (as long as it's not really added to the game) and the tag switching seems like a fun idea. Very nice. I'm not used to making fun kits, but this one is good, and stacks up with the Darth Jar Jar theory.