Join the cometarium!

Hi! We are the Cometarium! My friend and I created the guild ourselves and have been working on it for about 8 months now. We have 25/50 members, a lot of which are lower level players that feed the guild tickets but dont take up the high tier reward slots on our raids. This allows lower level players to get very high rewards before they normally do. So if you're not end game and want high tier rewards, we're the guild to join!

We also try to encourage being long-term oriented; we enjoy helping our members and feeding them the #1 slot for rewards when needed and we love donating higher tier gear for players that are sticking with guild!

we do the tier before the hardest tiers of all the raids. We may be able to do the pit final tier, but havent tried yet.

I am currently our only forum presence, but both my friend and I are available to talk in game!

We have no requirements other than to have fun and not be negative towards other guild members!

Feel free to message me on here, my all code is 887-787-896 and the other leaders' is 167-257-577

happy trails~