Galactic challenges cadence?

So, what's the point of decreasing the galactic challenges to 3 days if they aren't constantly running? We get 3 days of galactic challenge then 4 days of nothing? I thought these were suppose to be constantly available, and the 3 days was going to be a new one every 3 days? The rewards suck if it's 1 challenge a week. They are ok if it's 1 challenge every 3 days, although replacing stun guns with mk4 bacta this round makes the rewards much worse. It is what it is, but hopefully we get them constantly instead of the most recent 1 challenge per week.

Replies

• Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    ^seconded
  • Options
    Yeah once per week is way to long to wait. Man I wish one day we could get to the point where we get a new one everyday. I really thought that was what they were going for, another thing you need to get on and do every day.
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    With the frequency of once per week (still no official communication on this), these GC rewards are about on par with what, running tier 4 of the rancor once per week circa early 2016? The most insulting thing about these GC are that they are the 'hyped' content supposedly taking the place of the canceled raid... with rewards from 2016... and less frequently.

CG could we please get some communication of this so that the peasants aren't actively lighting their torches and sharpening their pitchforks? If it is your intention to make GC more frequent after the exhibition, just tell us... something, anything.

4ffpgv.jpg
  • Options
    i love how the rewards got worse again :joy: CG are you drunk?