Easiest/Most accesible GC so far

mariogsh
791 posts Member
edited September 2020
So I think this is the easiest or most accesible GC so far, the real puzzle is here, and I think people with SLKR is a complete cakewalk

Just generate TM loop till the enemies die because of DOTs lol, love it, was so fun, I would like all GC be like this

uzqof05gshj9.jpg

Tier 7 was the one I completed with full squad

g4csesbsdwqc.jpg

Biggest surprise? This is my team
vqunng2eci0h.jpg

175 crystals very F2P friendly I think, all it takes is KRU R7, the TM train, and be patient

Replies

• Options
    Agreed.

KRU (r4), Kylo (r4), FOO (r2)
    All feats are completed with 3 star in every tier. Nice and easy.
  • Options
    I had fun too! This is the first GC I’ve been able to get past tier 5!

sxs47k0ub4ty.png

I three starred tier 7 with this team lol
  • Options
    Cool the one that used SLKR is easy. What a shock.
  • Options
    Shaddess wrote: »

I have slkr, but the same as @mariogsh used kru lead (dots make him unkillable) and 3* it without the gl. Made it more fun if anything..
  • Options
    Shaddess wrote: »

This one is easy even if you don't have a gl.
  • Options
    This seemed a good level to benchmark against as they try and dial in the difficulty level - I’m happy for the wins.
  • Options
    Agreed, 3 starred final tier with (all g13 R0 and 5 dot mods) zzKRU, zHux, zFOST, zKylo, FOO.
  • Options
    Tbh there's such a thing as too easy as well. If even mediocrely geared faction team gets the full rewards of all tiers, there's no incentive to develop factions further for gcs. There needs to be something in between this and ludicrious speed sep enemies.
  • Options
    I cleared T7 with no one dying without a single FO character reliced.
    G12 KRU/normal Kylo, G11 FOO, G8 Phasma, G9 4* Hux.

So basically this is the strat.
    Remod FOO so he has 268+ speed (may work with less, that's just what I had.)
    Refresh RNG until no one dies off the opening move AND Bossk doesn't have taunt.
    Have FOO swap TM with KRU. Stun Bossk. Have Hux swap with Kru. Stun Embo. OGKylo only ever uses his aoe because it generates TM. Phasma is mostly there because she generates even more TM. FOO should occasionally swap TM with Phasma to reset her DoT stacks. Keep looping, and stun everyone in the order of: Bossk -> Embo -> Greedo -> what'shername -> Cad Bane.

You can literally have 4/5 or 5/5 chars stunned the entire fight.
    Have Hux call mass assists in reverse order, so they don't recover health from Bossk lead. This way you can reach the point of 4 characters as fast as possible, at which point everyone should just straight up be perma-stunned.

FOO NEEDS to go before Hux, because you need both Bossk and Embo stunned for no one to die, and the only way to do that is to have Hux go after KRU. You could probably also remod KRU to go first and Hux second instead, but you need the survivability on KRU if he's not reliced otherwise Bossk and Embo might 1-shot him before anyone else on your team gets a turn.

This works literally only because of the fact KRU's stun is insanely good, and the DoT stacks let you need zero dps. When you go into this with an actual normal team, it's a lot harder. I was just stacking DoTs and they eventually all insta-die around 40-50 stacks.
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »

Thank you. Seriously, just thank you.

• Options
    It was really fun watching OG Kylo stack crit damage and do 250k+ toward the end of the higher tiers
  • Options
    Stryde wrote: »

Did that team help you?
  • Options
    Artumas wrote: »
    I cleared T7 with no one dying without a single FO character reliced.
    G12 KRU/normal Kylo, G11 FOO, G8 Phasma, G9 4* Hux.

So basically this is the strat.
    Remod FOO so he has 268+ speed (may work with less, that's just what I had.)
    Refresh RNG until no one dies off the opening move AND Bossk doesn't have taunt.
    Have FOO swap TM with KRU. Stun Bossk. Have Hux swap with Kru. Stun Embo. OGKylo only ever uses his aoe because it generates TM. Phasma is mostly there because she generates even more TM. FOO should occasionally swap TM with Phasma to reset her DoT stacks. Keep looping, and stun everyone in the order of: Bossk -> Embo -> Greedo -> what'shername -> Cad Bane.

You can literally have 4/5 or 5/5 chars stunned the entire fight.
    Have Hux call mass assists in reverse order, so they don't recover health from Bossk lead. This way you can reach the point of 4 characters as fast as possible, at which point everyone should just straight up be perma-stunned.

FOO NEEDS to go before Hux, because you need both Bossk and Embo stunned for no one to die, and the only way to do that is to have Hux go after KRU. You could probably also remod KRU to go first and Hux second instead, but you need the survivability on KRU if he's not reliced otherwise Bossk and Embo might 1-shot him before anyone else on your team gets a turn.

This works literally only because of the fact KRU's stun is insanely good, and the DoT stacks let you need zero dps. When you go into this with an actual normal team, it's a lot harder. I was just stacking DoTs and they eventually all insta-die around 40-50 stacks.

I decided to try t7 after reading this even though my phasma is only g8.

5ux67glnf8bw.jpg

nh59lccbixe6.jpg

Thank you so much. This event wound up being the best by far. There was actually something to figure out this time which was such a change from everything else in this game.
  • Options
    Yep, I did the final tier without a single relic FO. It slowly dawned on me, as I did the earlier levels that the dots don't hurt the Kylos, so if you could stun lock the BH and let the dots buildup, eventually you should be able to outlast them.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Stryde wrote: »

Did that team help you?

It did. I keep losing RJT, but it worked to beat tier 7 once I stopped over-stunning the last bounty hunter and let the DoTs take effect. Then I had confidence to play with Vader and Traya and actually spend some time in this GC with other teams. I do not enjoy the "puzzle" aspect of figuring out what non-GL teams will beat the challenge. I appreciated you offering a team with low gear that played to their strengths; as a mediocre player, I would never have thought of GK over Finn. So thank you again.
  • crzydroid
    7335 posts Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Thanks for this thread! I was able to beat 5 and 6 with my abysmally bad FO after some ability upgrades. Unfortunately on t7, Bossk's basic one shots my FOO; I have a crit avoidance arrow but it only has 9 speed--my 5-dot mods can't make up that difference, but I may still try again later.

If anyone's looking for the undersized squad feat, it was easy with Padme, GK, JKA, and 3PO. Granted, my GK and JKA are r7, but the prot up helps them survive the dots and courage obliterates the enemy. Might be worth a try.