Assault Battles Timing

Don't know if this has been addressed before but, with Galactic Challenges staying at 3 days ("[they] saw that a good number of people showed up in days 2 and 3 of the event like, 'Oh I didn't know it was happening'...")*, I think the argument could be made for Assault Battles. I missed yesterday's Assault Battles because I was extremely busy when I saw it and by the time I got home I had forgotten to do them. Remembered today, but obviously it was too late. I personally believe Assault Battles are 100% more useful than Galactic Challenges due to the rewards. So my question is, why don't they make Assault Battles last 3 days as well? These events are like once a month (per faction), so why not make them last a little longer than 1 day? That way more people can do them. Same reasoning behind Galactic Challenges. Is this doable CG?

*The quote is from CGCrumbs (I think) in Galactic War Report episode 215

Replies

• Options
    I would absolutely be fine with them extending assault battles to two days. Especially since they added new tiers - ones that you have to often remod for. As such, I'd prefer to not have to try to squeeze that in while signing up for a TW or GAC so as not to have mods in all kinds of odd states by accident.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    DinoAzzu wrote: »
    Don't know if this has been addressed before but, with Galactic Challenges staying at 3 days ("[they] saw that a good number of people showed up in days 2 and 3 of the event like, 'Oh I didn't know it was happening'...")*, I think the argument could be made for Assault Battles. I missed yesterday's Assault Battles because I was extremely busy when I saw it and by the time I got home I had forgotten to do them. Remembered today, but obviously it was too late. I personally believe Assault Battles are 100% more useful than Galactic Challenges due to the rewards. So my question is, why don't they make Assault Battles last 3 days as well? These events are like once a month (per faction), so why not make them last a little longer than 1 day? That way more people can do them. Same reasoning behind Galactic Challenges. Is this doable CG?

*The quote is from CGCrumbs (I think) in Galactic War Report episode 215

+1
  • Options
    I have no issue with this idea.

However, I think that the better solution for the number of tiers is sim buttons for the earlier tiers once you 3 starred them. It is annoying to have to auto 5 tiers that you have no chance of losing when sim buttons are an option. It would be a good qol.

But having it for 3 days could also be done at the same time. It would allow me to wait on events to a day where I'm bored.