The outlier for each Galactic Legend

If we are using the previous GLs as a base for expected requirements then I believe we should expect 1 light side character required for SEE and one dark side character required for GML. For SEE I think GAS is a no-brainer. He would bump up the requirements for SEE, and make sense on the lore side. For Luke I think a variant of Kylo or a Tusken (shutters) would make sense. Any thoughts on alternative characters that could be needed? Do you think the one character on the opposite side of the force will continue? Should it continue?

Replies

• Options
    What dark side toon did you need for GLRey? Rose?
  • Options
    Except only SLKR had the "opposite" outlier. Rey was pure Resistance requirements.

The only argument would be that Vet Chewie was only made Resistance just before she was fully announced.
  • Options
    Ltswb1 wrote: »

I think there is a Chewie requirement... Nt sure as I went for SLK
  • Options
    GL Rey was literally pure resistance.

Kylo needed Vet Han for obvious reasons.

The characters I see likely for the new GLs that don't fit their "main" alignments would pretty much be...
    KRU/OG Kylo for Luke. GAS/JKA/Padme for SEE. Most likely GAS to counterbalance JKL for JML, but who knows. Maybe Mace or GMY as well, but gas seems the most likely.

Luke is probably going to need some version of leia and some version of kylo, as that would cover every part of his character story. Potentially Vader as well, but seeing as he was needed for JKL, that seems less "guaranteed".

...though if they really want to mess with people, Gam Guard will 100% be needed for JML, lol.
  • Options

Actually SLKR required Veteran Han Solo, who was to the opposite side of Kylo...
  • Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »

Actually SLKR required Veteran Han Solo, who was to the opposite side of Kylo...

That does not answer what dark side toon was needed for Rey
  • Options
    GAS does not counterbalance JKL lol

Almost every mid-old players have GAS reliqued now.
  • Options
    Mirkraag wrote: »
    GAS does not counterbalance JKL lol

Almost every mid-old players have GAS reliqued now.

Or even if you don't have GAS, he's your next farm anyway (like me).
  • Options
    If GAS is required, the meltdown will be insane lol

A lot of people aren’t happy about GET toons needed for JKL event.