Freezing/Stuck on Loading

So for a while now the game will freeze up after a victory and stay on the loading screen and will not move forward. I have to kill the app and reopen it to get past the screen. I never get the credit for completing when it froze, ie... squad arena, challenges, battles. It would take away my energy or show my battle as taking place but I never get the reward for it. This is very annoying but not a show stopper. What is though is that I just used crystals in the store and it flippen got stuck on loading for 20 mins took my darn crystals but yet I got nothing in return. This freezing while loading is just got out of hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Xeacon
    18 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Just reported the issue on Squad Cantina Battle 6-B. Received my three stars then the screen froze in a way and I had to restart the game. Checked my WiFi at the same time and there was no issue either on that specific phone I played on nor on my other computers. When I came in to the game again, 6-B said it wasn't completed and I lost my 12 pts as well using to start the battle.

Using Andoid, Samsung S6 Edge.