Rank 1, finally!

I know I'm probably player number 724964353 to reach first place in arena, but it felt like such a milestone to finally get there!

Replies

• AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats on the victory
  • Options
    AdamW wrote: »
    Congrats on the victory

Thanks! :) Do I get a shiny sticker or something now? Not sure how this works.
  • Options
    Gratz man. I finally got it myself after numerous #2s, #3s, or getting #1 a few seconds after pay out, or losing to #1 in the last seconds.
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/
  • Options
    Sometimes the amount of crystals used to maintain #1 exceeds the break even point. Just calculate that, and stay in top 5 if needed.

You may see your award of 500 crystals and take the screenshot, but what's the point if you spend 250 to be there.
  • Options
    Thanks, Tenchi! I think I may be the only player in my time zone, as I've seen virtually no movement in top 20 from 6 pm on. Was nice to take 1st at 6:15 and I'm still there at 8:45, lol. Leaderboard does go crazy from 5 to 6, however. That's PDT.

As a side note, how does one post an image in the body of the post?
  • Options
    Sometimes the amount of crystals used to maintain #1 exceeds the break even point. Just calculate that, and stay in top 5 if needed.

You may see your award of 500 crystals and take the screenshot, but what's the point if you spend 250 to be there.

Right, but in my case I was sitting rank 50-100 for months now, with a reward of 100 crystals. I did two refreshes, costing 150 crystals total. I then cashed in at #1 with a 500 crystal reward. So, net 350 crystal profit, and 250 more than I'd had yesterday. Was worth it for me! But I get your point :smiley: