Which would you rather fight?

Phasma(L), kylo, Fotp, poggle, Poe
or Phasma(L), Kylo, Fotp, Daka, RG

FOTP, Poe, and RG are all 5* max gear, the rest are 7* max gear.
Poggle has the offense buff to ensure that FOTP OHK a toon but thats only if hes still alive before Poes turn.
Whereas Daka and RG with Phasma lead have super RNG trolliness

Replies

• Options
    Neither one, but if I had to the second one. I hate more RG than Poe but I wouldn't like going against that offense up Kylo and FOTP in a Phasma team...
  • Options
    Thank you for the input
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    I would stay away from the stun team if I had to chose
  • Options
    I think id dislike facing Phasma; kylo; FOTP; Poggle; RG.. the worsest... out of those toons
    Offense up w/advantage.. could be a battle.. especially if kylo gets a turn with low health. The offense up with advantage is more valuable than dakas heal/revive..imo
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    I think my team can beat it. HK-47(lead) POE, IG-88, Poggle, Sid.

I would rather fight Phasma(L), kylo, Fotp, poggle, Poe since i hate to deal with Daka's crazy revive.

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Song wrote: »
    I think my team can beat it. HK-47(lead) POE, IG-88, Poggle, Sid.

I would rather fight Phasma(L), kylo, Fotp, poggle, Poe since i hate to deal with Daka's crazy revive.

+1 and yeah your team can run through that with minimal issues!
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    First team has no heal, second lacks dps =\
    I'd recommend Phasma(L), Fotp, Daka, RG, Poggle
    though in this case Poggle is not usefull as it could be... You can try poe instead of him.
  • Options
    Lol, left the daka RG team overnight and I got pushed back 100 ranks more than I usually do. Gonna see if the same happens for the RG poggle team.
    Thank you everyone :)
  • lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Poe team down. FOTP is easily killed at start w/QGJ lead. then it's just a question of Kylo who is OK but doesn't really have the fear factor that FOTP w/ advantage has.

I think second team is more dangerous due to Daka Stun/Revive lottery

but tbh neither team is going to generate a huge fear factor since not many big hitters. balanced team to play on offence, but with AI in charge I will always pick Daka RNG