2Next

Replies

• Options
    Happy Halloween!
  • stickycricket
    87 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Join us tomorrow after DS Geo ends! We have room for 4!
  • Options
    Hello hello! Come join us before TW starts 11/04/20.

https://discord.gg/2cmAJzDWWc
  • Options
    Guess what day it is! Join us before TW!
  • Options
    Happy Friday everyone!
  • Options
    Hello again Monday...
  • Options
    We've got 4 spots available! Join before LS Geo starts tomorrow! Last month we got 11 stars but were so close to 12!
  • Options
    Just won ANOTHER TW!! 80% win rate. Ready to crank up another great TB. Join now!!
  • Options
    TBs finish tomorrow - come by and check us out https://discord.gg/CAFKVZcUfa !
    We have room for 3~
  • Options
    We have room for 3 before TW starts tomorrow! Stop by and take a look
  • Options
    Now is the time... now is the best time... now is the best time of your life! To join SSB and get in on the winning!!
  • Options
    Come help us trounce another TW!
  • Options
    Join us before TW tomorrow. We've got room~~
  • Options
    It's a good day to join and get another TW win! Let's go!
  • Options
    Do you know the old songs? Can you recite them in their original Mando'a? Have you felt the roar of atmo blaring against your helmet as you drop from orbit on a basilisk?
    I can give you no guarantees that you will learn these things through joining SmokeSolo Blasters, but I can promise you we have the best custard recipes this side of the mid rim.
  • Options
    Another 27 stars & 37 Wat shards this TB.... come join us before the next TW!
    What a fun guild to be part of...
  • Options
    Another win under our belts in Territory War. That's an 80% win rate in the last 10 wars!
    Come join us for the 2nd one before LS Geo starts!

We are looking for a player 3-4.5 million GP with a roster that can help us make gains in our Territory Battles. If you're not sure, stop by and let us take a look at your toons!

https://discord.gg/CAFKVZcUfa
  • Options
    Dang- another win!! I’m almost getting tired of it!! No, really- it’s a great group. High participation, low micromanagement. Come check it out
  • Options
    Hey guys,

I'm looking for a guild that's going to help me advance back into the meta, and that I can help to the best of my abilities. I left the game a year back or so because I felt it became too monetized but I'm back now, and on the grind. My GP is a lowly 3.001.835 but I put the work in every day. I'm all about communication and I just want to get my roster better best I can with some cool people around.

Discord is: TunezCottage#1351
  • Options
    We have room for 3 players! Get in here while the water is warm!
  • Options
    Come check us out before this next TW
  • Options
    hello there
  • Options
    Looking for 2 more before TB starts Saturday!
  • Options
    Anyone want to Merc for LS Geo? We have 2 spots
  • Options
    Do you know the secrets of the undercity? The secret plasma-steam tunnels that lead into the menagerie of the Coruscant Zoological Society? The one infested with those ghouls? No, not those ghouls... This isn't Taris, for pete's sake. We're Coruscant. We've got classier ghouls than Taris. Anyway, we at SmokeSolo Blasters have the in with the cantina keeper. She always gives us the signal when r7 CUP shows up, and we all leg it out the back. The back door of the cantina empties onto this massive canyon-alley the plunges into the undercity.
    We go spelunking sometimes. Our officers are all fully licensed urban-climbing instructors. We plan day trips down there every few months. It's a great thrill to repel down the city slopes!
  • Options
    It's Friday!!!!!
  • Options
    Psst! Hey, kids, do you want some Palpati-flakes©? That's right, you don't! They aren't even sugar-frosted! But are you having trouble getting your favorite cereal on Coruscant I mean Imperial Center? Well, come on down to Level 1313, where we, SmokeSolo Blasters Intragalactic Cereal Importers has set up our current base of operations far from the prying eyes, and riot blasters, of COMPNOR political breakfast officers. We've got cereals you've never even heard of! Ithorian Puffed Groats! Trandoshani Flatcake Crispies! Some strange crate labelled Vong Spores, I don't even know what that is! Come on down!
  • Options
    New Year, new you? Forget the diets and exercise!! Come check out your new guild! SSB.. at 47/50, we’ve got room for a few more!
  • Options
    Stomped another TW, jump in before TB starts up again!
  • Options
    we're getting super close to not needing mercs for crancor, come help us put the final nail in the coffin! or gate in the skull. or whatever.