SEE or SLKR?

Cant decide which one is more worthwhile to painfully pursue. SEE doesnt seem too far off, but I am slightly closer to Kylo.
https://swgoh.gg/p/431528984/characters/

Replies

• Options
    I think that since you are a couple of gear levels away from everyone being ready. Wait for the kit reveal, the first reviews from players, and who is the favorite and will get the buffs. After that you will know which is best for you, and will be able to decide better.
  • Options
    You can't really go wrong with SLKR. He helps with arena and Sith raid.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Options
    I would at least wait to see the kits before you even start considering which way to go.
  • Merailla
    89 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    just hoard for 1-2 weeks. But since your fleet is still thrawn + geos, I would probably go for SLKR as it gives you somewhat competitive fleet as well
  • Options
    I would think to go for Kylo thought because he is proven to be good and you are closer to him. But you should still wait for kit reveal like everyone else said to see if SEE is worth going for.
  • Options
    Appreciate the input, and ya im not jumping the gun now, as ive got a few farms I have to wrap up. Any idea when the kit reveals wpuld likely be dropped?
  • Options
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    Appreciate the input, and ya im not jumping the gun now, as ive got a few farms I have to wrap up. Any idea when the kit reveals wpuld likely be dropped?

They've been dropping info (prereqs, so far) on the new GLs every two weeks. If they continue that pattern, we'll probably get kits next week, on Wednesday or Thursday.
  • Options
    Ya, judging off of the trailer, I will likely be going for the new GLs. The event actually looks fun and you use the toons you level up.... Mind-blowing....