Darth Vader doesn't block bonus turns from Sith Trooper (red one)

Normally, Vader should block other bonus turns while in his special state.
This isn't the case for Sith Trooper, if Vader kills someone while in his state.

Is this WAI or known?

Replies

• Options
    That’s WAI. Vader doesn’t block bonus turns.
  • Options
    Nothing in Vader's kit stops tm gain or bonus turns from interrupting his Massacre. Same will happen with JKA and Padme.
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    CNN: Mostly Merciless Massacre
  • Options
    From his kit:
    and his bonus turns do not trigger other characters' effects based on bonus turns or Turn Meter gain.

I understand it in this way:
    While Vader is merciless, no one can gain bonus turns or turn meter.
  • TargetEadu
    1578 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Akenno wrote: »
    From his kit:
    and his bonus turns do not trigger other characters' effects based on bonus turns or Turn Meter gain.

Nope. That means that Vader taking the bonus turn won’t trigger other characters’ TM / Bonus Turns. The action that Vader uses can still trigger both.

And no, I don’t think there’s anything in game that would trigger that affect. It’s futureproofing.
  • Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Akenno wrote: »
    From his kit:

Nope. That means that Vader taking the bonus turn won’t trigger other characters’ TM / Bonus Turns. The action that Vader uses can still trigger both.

And no, I don’t think there’s anything in game that would trigger that affect. It’s futureproofing.

SLKR if you run them on the same team for some reason.