Approx GP when you unlocked GAS

Yung_Hen
139 posts Member
edited September 2020
For context, I’m at approx 2.37 mil GP. Right now, pretty much my sole focus and resources are going to go towards gearing characters needed for gas. Right now I have

-Relic Kenobi
-G12 Padme+ Ahsoka
-G10 Assaj and Shaak
-G9 B2 and Magna
-G1 Droideka and B1 (halfway dom farming their shards)
-will unlock C3P0 soon

So I’m only going to be gearing up my ewoks and the characters listed above (as well as maybe gearing up clones). I anticipate unlocking GAS at about 2.5-2.7 GP. Would that give me a leg up on competition in Grand Arena by having him unlocked already, or will most people at that level already have him as well? Just curious.

Replies

• Options
    Unlocking Anakin and leveling him to 85 is what broke the 6m barrier for me.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I think it's hard to say since people could have been at a huge gp before his event was even announced. So gp when unlocked won't give you a true indication of whether it'll give you a leg up. I say go for him anyway since you'll end up with good droids, good galactic republic plus one of the best toons in the game.
  • Options
    Yung_Hen wrote: »
    Would that give me a leg up on competition in Grand Arena by having him unlocked already, or will most people at that level already have him as well? Just curious.

Just look at the roster of people who you meet in the GAC, it should give you some clues about their current goals.
  • Options
    Hortus wrote: »
    Yung_Hen wrote: »
    Would that give me a leg up on competition in Grand Arena by having him unlocked already, or will most people at that level already have him as well? Just curious.

Just look at the roster of people who you meet in the GAC, it should give you some clues about their current goals.
    Worth bearing in mind that GAS requires taking quite a few toons to low-/mid-relics so his opponents rosters will be more advanced than his current opponents at that point.

So probably better looking at the low end of the division 4 top 50, as that will be a bit closer to what he might expect to face.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Guildmate is 2.87m GP with R7 GAS. Just happened to focus on Shaak/Clones right away when she and ARC were introduced.