New Update in Play Store (probably in app store too)

Last update brought us the last batch of requirements for the new set of GLs.

Here's hoping tomorrow or Thursday we will get the GL's kits! And the event date.

Replies

• Options
    Maybe the revan death mark bug fix too
  • Options
    Better get rid of game crashes...
  • Options
    Maybe the revan death mark bug fix too

yfxsrbzifg5b.jpeg
    They fixed that did they not ?
  • Options
    Remember when CG told us they couldn't fix the GA mod exploit in a timely manner because they could only release one title update per quarter?

Now they be dropping title updates every 2 weeks!
  • Options
    It's probably just this week's GC - which should have dropped as soon as the other one ended 2 days ago.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    More packs
  • Byrdka
    74 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Idk about Android but App Store just says support for the new iOS release which is common for all Apps to roll out an update.
  • mindlord0013
    10 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    I've noticed they've given Emperor Palpatine an updated model, after some testing I've noticed he has updated animations as well.
  • Options
    I've noticed they've given Emperor Palpatine an updated model, after some testing I've noticed he has updated animations as well.

Oh! Good catch, he looks so dope and bada*#
  • Options
    He looks sad
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options

Well, hopefully this is a pointer to what's coming up. Because Vader got an updated model and animations first, then his rework with merciless massacre.
  • Options

Well, hopefully this is a pointer to what's coming up. Because Vader got an updated model and animations first, then his rework with merciless massacre.

I was just talking to my guild about this. Here's to hoping
  • Options

They also appear to have added back account linking.