GMY Mythic Event

Is it still a thing? I hope so because the achievement rewards for beating it are insane but I haven't seen it. Swgoh events says that it came sometime in July but I never saw it so I'm curious as to whether or not it is still running.

Replies

• Options
    Ea/cg just made it more difficult...
    May the Greed be with you ...
    Everything you earn in game has to be useless ... It's their new way for making the game fun ...
  • Froggyogy
    90 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Fredy5 wrote: »
    Everything you earn in game has to be useless ... It's their new way for making the game fun ...

Actually, I get a FULL Mark 5 Stun Gun which is honestly pretty useful so, and my Jedi are pretty good so I really want that Stun Gun lol, but is the Mythic Event still happening?

Edit: By FULL Mark 5 Stun Gun I mean the full crafted gear piece so it includes the carbantis.
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Froggyogy wrote: »

Actually, I get a FULL Mark 5 Stun Gun which is honestly pretty useful so, and my Jedi are pretty good so I really want that Stun Gun lol, but is the Mythic Event still happening?

Edit: By FULL Mark 5 Stun Gun I mean the full crafted gear piece so it includes the carbantis.

Right now I think the norm is doing one mythic event per month so hopefully in the next 1-2 months we might get GMY's Mythic event (since we have already done Artist of War, Emperors Demise, and are going to do Daring Droid this month and I think that the only ones left are Pieces and Plans and GMY's event).
  • Options

Right now I think the norm is doing one mythic event per month so hopefully in the next 1-2 months we might get GMY's Mythic event (since we have already done Artist of War, Emperors Demise, and are going to do Daring Droid this month and I think that the only ones left are Pieces and Plans and GMY's event).

Ok got it, so maybe I just missed it last time or something, thanks!
  • Options

Ok got it, so maybe I just missed it last time or something, thanks!

No problem