Places of Power

Hey random question, can rex use Aerial Advantage on his first turn in challenge tier 1 of places of power?

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Why would he be able to?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Why would he be able to?

Because he did it to me yesterday, oneshotting my Palp lol
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Why would he be able to?

its a programmed game mode, he could be programmed that way because its a challenge tier. are you seriously trolling on swgoh forums?
  • Options
    Yes I had a few runs on tier 3 where Rex started with areial advantage. The AI straight up cheats in these events. I guess 2k speed isn't enough of a challenge.
  • Options
    I don't think this event rex even has aerial advantage. It plays the animation for it, but i don't think he's actually using that power.

This event was released before rex had that in his kit, and they don't usually change how event toons work as kits change (look at nute gunray in his assault battle for example). I think it is still using the old event kit, but playing the animations that rex has now.

I'm not sure, but even if he did have it, and used it turn 1, there would be hardly any bonus damage anyway, because not many clone turns have happened.
  • Options
    I don't think this event rex even has aerial advantage. It plays the animation for it, but i don't think he's actually using that power.

This event was released before rex had that in his kit, and they don't usually change how event toons work as kits change (look at nute gunray in his assault battle for example). I think it is still using the old event kit, but playing the animations that rex has now.

I'm not sure, but even if he did have it, and used it turn 1, there would be hardly any bonus damage anyway, because not many clone turns have happened.

yeah but it still annihilates normal characters like my gear 12 double Zeta'd Palp play through next time and allow Rex to use Aerial advantage and youll see. CG would have updated his PvE character im sure, boss.