Throw us a bone and add the rest (all) of g12 gear to Scavenger shop for scrap

Dmitry_M81
459 posts Member
edited October 2020
Title says everything. Many players have hundreds of absolutely useless gear parts + it doesn't make sense (apart from greed) that some of them can't be scrapped. Raids should end with pleasure, not with frustration.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Actually, some "tip of the spear" players are starting to run out of salvage for relic mats. There's another thread on that. So, in a way, CG is actually doing players a favor, but not making it possible to use up all your salvage on lower level gear, when you'll need it for relics later.
    Post edited by Nikoms565 on
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for this topic. Unfortunately it has been sent to obscurity where noone will see it.

@Nikoms565 we get some pieces much more due to uneven ratios in raid chests. I doubt people will be running out of them and they became useless junk just like they were before scavenger. So no cg is not doing anyone a favor by putting these restrictions. We are the ones that should manage the resources.

i.e.

layeobbzwhp0.png