What part of GOH Needs Fixing the Most ?

PardeyGirL
193 posts Member
edited March 2016
Any Positive Ideas to Fix Most Welcome !
Quote of the Day "Put that

What part of GOH Needs Fixing the Most ? 103 votes

Galaxy Wars
2%
ichotolotMirlatSikho 3 votes
Events
12%
Boro_Smooth1StarSonFAED_EmperorMurderholeBig_RussOlleRothuBastilaDhanmappikaleb314thecuriousocelotDarthFionziVinniarth 13 votes
Game Getting Too Repetative
34%
dauz6063EnigmaticienHuitzyJaqenhgarHBOMBCOKFISTElinadKi_Adi_Mundijtveclipse12JsnazzCasual_PlayerFoojunit900000JiggywiggyWill_CocishugeMegadeth3700JumbuckJediInternetSwagvangohDekayingsoulNortikka_aikarajuu 36 votes
Parts Crafting
22%
Stekcir_LeinadJJHcosmicturtle333dano7591PerongelukRedSixObi1_master1Brazilian_JoeOootiniNikoms565jedii_2040Eibbor_TharthDrMageSnafubngmanRonin_MonkBig_BossEgo12DraconisvbntRRRey 23 votes
All of the Above to some Extreme.......
27%
Jaqen_HgharArtasinfectiouszombieDaddyngo007MadThiiingBoxandthefuzzGiodude2000RAYRAYMosDefJeffMothafockajonesTau_LambdaFinalGreyJediPardeyGirLJensxnMeese_RancherGoaT1221PotatoManJonWonKenobilunarwolfKexchoklad 28 votes

Replies

• Options
    I wouldn't mind hunting parts for crafting if the "hunting" part was more fun, but it's really just repetetive and not very challenging. So I picked Game Getting Too Repetetive. :)
  • Jsnazz
    349 posts Member
    Options
    Farming for parts and using all your credits to max your levels, its for the lemmings.

New table unlock ? I like it
  • Options
    Crafting could be better if you crafted say : the lightsabers, weapons, gear belts, and could see the progression. GT4 did this very well back in its day....!
    Quote of the Day "Put that
  • Options
    PardeyGirL wrote: »
    Any Positive Ideas to Fix Most Welcome !

...To some "extent". Capt Pedantic, signing off :P
  • Options
    Gear is definitely my biggest big bear, but repetition and more events are also up there.

More content needed too.
  • Options
    Game wide character balances should be #1 which looks like that's what their doing so hurray!
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Events
    Damage/Health Ratio and new content. I'm happy with farming gear and GW - the events are ok and all games are repetitive to some extent...
  • Options
    The part on the forums that allows endless trivial polls.
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options
    Everything, to a point.
    • GW difficulty is absolutely fine right now and absolutely doesn't NEED any work, but they could make it better and possibly add more risk / reward to make it last longer as it's really the only draw to the game, atm.
    • Man, seriously need more events. Monthly events that require different 3-man groups of various types (First Order, Scoundrel, Clones, Droids, Jawa, Tusken, etc.) will encourage people to 'collect em all'.
    • Add events, tune GW, add more content and repetitiveness will take care itself for the most part.
    • Parts crafting needs some work. Not a TON, but needs some work. The ability to turn low-grade, otherwise totally useless mats into high-grade mats would help this game. A LOT. And then by burning all your low-grade mats on high-grade stuff, the low-grade nodes become relevant to farm again when you get a new character, so that more than just the last couple levels of hard nodes are farmed.
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options
    Hangfire wrote: »

Oh, and also this. A lot.
  • Options
    Events
    Adding more events like The Yoda event would be awesome, but I wouldn't want them to just flood us with a ton, do it every so often and rotate the ones already unlocked so like one month, Yoda, next month scoundrel, next month Yoda, next month Empire, next month scoundrel and so on, would be awesome
  • Options
    Events
    Hangfire wrote: »

lol it's the key failing of democratic participation. For every good thread you get a bad one.
  • Blev08
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Adding more events like The Yoda event would be awesome, but I wouldn't want them to just flood us with a ton, do it every so often and rotate the ones already unlocked so like one month, Yoda, next month scoundrel, next month Yoda, next month Empire, next month scoundrel and so on, would be awesome

That would be very annoying, especially if I have to wait 3-4 months to get back to the Yoda event. I'd prefer to see them rotate the events on a weekly basis. So something along the lines of Week 1: Yoda, Week 2: Droids, Week 3: Scoundrel, Week 4: <Insert Event here>.

Always having one special event up with specific required characters would be nice. Also, it would be nice if they had a general event active that anyone could take part in with all characters. That way people don't feel left out when they can't meet the requirements of any of the Events.

In general, though, this game could use more content. I'm looking forward to seeing what the Ship table works out as.
  • Options
    I do think some of it needs a bit of a shake up. Challenges are very repetitive... Several times a day facing the same guys for the same reward, that often doesn't amount to much. Let's have something fresh in challenges that rewards better. Fill a gear slot for any character, where the difficulty is in line with the gear slot level.

It could be a raid on Jabba's Palace, facing Gamorreans, Weequay, Quarren, and possibly a boss battle against the Rancor.

Encourage more "team" events similar to the Yoda scenario that needed the Jedi. Make use of Rebels, Scoundrels, Empire, etc, but not quite requiring 5 at level 7 to reach the ultimate goal for each one.

What about limited use equipment? Thermal detonator for any character but single use, bacta tanks for in between rounds, E Web Repeating Blaster, repair droids that can heal droids mid game... These kind of things could turn the tide in PvP or GW. Could be rewards from challenges, or bought with crystals, etc.
  • Joe_Cus
    152 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like to see an exhibition table where I can test my characters without risking energy. Would love to try out those 2* Bronze freebies I would never use in GW or Arena.
  • Options
    I would like to see the option to not use an ally in a fight. Take some of my lower level characters into some of the older missions and learn how to play them while I farm. but right now even if I compose a team of low-level characters, I still have to select an ally and usually that ally is so far above them that I can't really get an idea of how they play.
  • Options
    Blev08 wrote: »

That would be very annoying, especially if I have to wait 3-4 months to get back to the Yoda event. I'd prefer to see them rotate the events on a weekly basis. So something along the lines of Week 1: Yoda, Week 2: Droids, Week 3: Scoundrel, Week 4: <Insert Event here>.

Always having one special event up with specific required characters would be nice. Also, it would be nice if they had a general event active that anyone could take part in with all characters. That way people don't feel left out when they can't meet the requirements of any of the Events.

In general, though, this game could use more content. I'm looking forward to seeing what the Ship table works out as.

Pretty much this except I'd be happy if ships never get added.