Resistance Pilot?

I challenged a team in Arena today that was led by Dooku and had Resistance Pilot on the team. I target RP first before she attacks and no matter what I do I cannot hit her. No one on my team can hit her. That's not the strange thing though the odd thing was it didn't say anthing at all when she didn't get hit. It didn't say resisted or dodge or missed it didn't say anything at all. Is this a bug? If not , what exactly is happening here?

Replies

• Options
    Did she gain offence up when she got "hit"?
  • Options
    Did she gain offence up when she got "hit"?

No
  • Options
    Try and play them again if, you can, and video it this time.
  • Options
    Try and play them again if, you can, and video it this time.

Yeah I challenged a different team instead. Also I have no idea how capture ipad video footage of a game.
  • morcsea
    164 posts Member
    Options
    I challenged a team in Arena today that was led by Dooku and had Resistance Pilot on the team. I target RP first before she attacks and no matter what I do I cannot hit her. No one on my team can hit her. That's not the strange thing though the odd thing was it didn't say anthing at all when she didn't get hit. It didn't say resisted or dodge or missed it didn't say anything at all. Is this a bug? If not , what exactly is happening here?

Dooku Lead gives evasion. So, perhaps RP gained the evasion from Dooku.
  • Options
    You can just record it on your phone while playing.
  • Options
    RP unique has +5% evasion. Dooku lead adds another 15%. What team are you using to try and hit her? She should have got offense up with Dooku lead.
  • Options
    Can't do **** without more information
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    RP can also get Foresight on her special. She's slow (will normally go last), but gains TM on evasion, so if you attacked her and missed, and then she immediately goes and gets Foresight, you're going to miss your next attack too (and I'm not sure if there is any dodge text from Foresight).

Also note that assists on Foresight are bugged, so if the caller eats the Foresight it still causes the assister to miss as well.

Other than that, she shouldn't be dodging everything unless you were just really unlucky.
  • Options
    You can just record it on your phone while playing.

I didn't know this, I'll have to check that out. Good info thx :smile:
  • Options
    RP unique has +5% evasion. Dooku lead adds another 15%. What team are you using to try and hit her? She should have got offense up with Dooku lead.

My current arena team is

Poggle (Lead)
    IG-86
    GS
    Luminara
    Captain Phasma

All maxed except GS which is 6 star.
  • Options

Settle down Pat
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    chainsaw wrote: »

Settle down Pat

Stop trolling, please.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    chainsaw wrote: »

Settle down Pat

Stop trolling, please.

Pretty sure I'm not the one trolling in 78% of every thread I post in. Just saying