iOS and google play point packs

Does anyone know if the google play point swgoh reward packs can be sent to a linked account that started as an iOS Account? I can buy in game items using the google play email address, but can I receive The email containing the Award pack that you buy with google play points? Does anyone have experience with this?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If your account is linked to a gmail account, it shouldnt matter if it was not the first account linked to the game, it should work just fine.

I cannot say for sure, but I dont see how google would know the difference when you log into the game via google (phone, emulator, whatever)
  • Options
    Happy to report this did work. I used the play points to make the purchase at 4pm, and then logged in and out several times, and eventually it showed up at 7am the next day. I logged into the game and then I used the browser in the emulator to go to the google play account. Then when I switched back the email was in the inbox. I don’t know if going to the account from within the emulator and then it showing up was coincidence or cause, but it worked. Took 15 hours, but it worked.🤷‍♂️