How to mod SEEP??

MaimVoorhees
48 posts Member
edited October 2020
Hey all, I’m getting close to being able to unlock the GL Palpatine, but I’m not sure how to mod him. Speed and health set probably? But primaries is my next hurdle. Speed arrow, but what should I look for on the triangle, cross and circle? He has nice protection regeneration (so 3X 24% prot primaries sounds nice), but he’s listed as an attacker (CD triangle, offence cross and protection circle?). Anyone have any experience/good theories? Thanks for your help!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Anyone? I’d love some opinions. ☺️
  • Options
    Try to answer the following 3 questions:
    - What's his game plan / win condition?
    - What's his weakness?
    - What do his abilities provide to adress points 1+2?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    - What's his weakness?

It’s hard to say what his weakness is, but his win condition is obviously to kill before he is killed. He grants speed, protection and health regeneration effects, so I’m almost leaning towards a speed arrow, offence triangle, offence cross and protection circle. What say you “legend91”?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    - What's his weakness?

It’s hard to say what his weakness is, but his win condition is obviously to kill before he is killed. He grants speed, protection and health regeneration effects, so I’m almost leaning towards a speed arrow, offence triangle, offence cross and protection circle. What say you “legend91”?

That would be the win condition for the match, not how he would get there.

His win condition (the path he seems to want to use) would be more about getting to his ultimate. So keeping him alive and spreading deception seems to be "the goals".

He seems to make his own power, and his ultimate allow the use of an "insta kill". Offense is nice, but doesnt seem to be required, as he builds power through building up his ultimate.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    - What's his weakness?

The first bold part is the pretty much the summarization of points 1+2. His game plan / win condition is to stall out the battle as long as possible to allow him to go into his ultimate form as his weakness is the non existent cover of abilities such as savior (Jedi), dmg immunity (Rey) or pretaunts and crit immunity (SLKR). The 2nd bold part is also right. He offers a full health + protection recovery from his leadership whenever a sith dies but take a close look at "So Be It, Jedi". There's another 50% protection regeneration and with his unique "Sow Discord" and linked enemies taking turns the lose max protection while he gains 25% of the amount lost. So there's way more protection recovery going on than health.
    Taking all that into account the best way would probably be a protection primary arrow with very high speed secondary (if available, otherwise a speed primary with high %-protection secondary) and protection primary triangle, cross and circle with high speed secondaries to make him as durable as possible as he's going to be a beast anyway once he goes into his ultimate thx to the stacked up mastery that he got in that time. Mod sets should be speed and either health/defense (more tanky) or tenacity (he can still be ability blocked!).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    - What's his weakness?

The first bold part is the pretty much the summarization of points 1+2. His game plan / win condition is to stall out the battle as long as possible to allow him to go into his ultimate form as his weakness is the non existent cover of abilities such as savior (Jedi), dmg immunity (Rey) or pretaunts and crit immunity (SLKR). The 2nd bold part is also right. He offers a full health + protection recovery from his leadership whenever a sith dies but take a close look at "So Be It, Jedi". There's another 50% protection regeneration and with his unique "Sow Discord" and linked enemies taking turns the lose max protection while he gains 25% of the amount lost. So there's way more protection recovery going on than health.
    Taking all that into account the best way would probably be a protection primary arrow with very high speed secondary (if available, otherwise a speed primary with high %-protection secondary) and protection primary triangle, cross and circle with high speed secondaries to make him as durable as possible as he's going to be a beast anyway once he goes into his ultimate thx to the stacked up mastery that he got in that time. Mod sets should be speed and either health/defense (more tanky) or tenacity (he can still be ability blocked!).

This was my initial though! 96% more protection would be sweet. 72% if I can’t find a good protection arrow for sure!
  • Options
    Perhaps a speed protection arrow primary with a Defense set tenacity cross. Covers what he needs the most and seems to me that will give the most return?