CLS bugged?

Lexjade60
6 posts Member
edited October 2020
6prrt53spek4.jpg

So I went againts CLS with Padme, had this fight several dozen times now, it seemed even easier with just a g9 Chewio. But then, and someone please explain, I received 0%!!!! Again, 0% tm for the rest of the fight. They came again and again, without me taking any turn. I am aware of the team gain etc for CLS, but that I receive literally no TM for minutes, that cannot be right. Not to mention the fact that the g8 chewio oneshotted my r4 Snips from full hp and 10%prot.

Afterwards when it was only CLS after the 2nd attemp, no debuffs got applied on CLS. No plague, then no thermal detos, no stuns, ability block, etc. Its not a well modded CLS 58% tena, 230 speed, 70k hp, etc.

Is this a bug, a glitch, a hacker (not to mention during another fight his g12 speed 189 asajj overrun my speed274 starck and totally rekt my IT with his mixed g10-11 ns)?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• MasterSeedy
    5042 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    CLS leadership zeta grants TM when a debuff is resisted.

3PAC assists every turn and has a debuff on basic. CLS has 2 debuffs on basic, etc. When 3PAC's turn comes up, he goes for the AoE blind & if they're all resisted, that's a whole lot more TM, keeping the train going.

The assists will produce extra Protection on GK (when taunting) or other toon targeted, but since you're always resisting debuffs they keep taking turns and the occasional AoE will wear the other toons down. If they aren't targeting Padme, there are no assists to give her Protection, and the AoEs whittle her down & she dies.

Then the bonus protection stops (from her unique) but the auto-resist debuffs continues b/c it's from her leadership. They keep gaining TM and finish you off.

She used to be a hard counter to CLS, but now CLS is a hard counter to Padme. It's brutal, I know, but true.
    Post edited by MasterSeedy on
  • MasterSeedy
    5042 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Oh, and this part?
    (not to mention during another fight his g12 speed 189 asajj overrun my speed274 starck and totally rekt my IT with his mixed g10-11 ns)

That's just normal.

She gets +30 from leadership & +15 per enemy with no buffs, which at the beginning of the match is all 5.

5x15 = 75.
    30 + 75 = 105

189 + 105 = 294

294 > 274 on your Starck.

That doesn't guarantee your IT will lose, but if the AI chose the right targets out of the gate, then yeah. That can happen. You just have to account for leadership & unique bonuses when calculating speed, which I guess you didn't.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Lexjade60 wrote: »
    Afterwards when it was only CLS after the 2nd attemp, no debuffs got applied on CLS. No plague, then no thermal detos, no stuns, ability block, etc. Its not a well modded CLS 58% tena, 230 speed, 70k hp, etc.

CLS Learn Control zeta gives him +100% Tenacity when he doesn't have call to action, so he can resist a lot of debuffs until he does Call to Action