Malak Bugged?

I assumed lots of people noticed, but I haven't seen a reference to it.. since the last set of updates, malak seems bugged?

Whenever he drops below his thresholds and gets the bonus turn, he doesnt use drain life... he just attacks. Which makes him *way* easier to tackle on defense. Gas hits him, he gets a bonus turn. attacks GAS who counters, and puts him below the next threshold. he gets bonus turn, just attacks again, GAS counters, drops him below the next threshold. and before you known it, hes dead. with very little action on my part. He was way harder to deal with before.

I see it in every DR team I tackle in arena.

Replies

• Options
    submit a bug report. its a hassle but they'll take a look... hopefully.
  • Options
    Yes imo he is bugged now I've also seen him use his drain life on back to back turns.

There is some real wonky start end of turn things happening since update.

Malaak and grevious getting back to back turns, padme protection up, and other start end of turn actions seem to be "new" and different than before but maybe they have always been bugged and this new performance is wai.

Then again Malaak not using life drain could just be bad ai and that's not a bug.
  • Options
    Ive had it twice where lobster boi loses advantage in the first 2 turns but doesnt regain it, and the enemy slkr wipes out my reb boi easily with an aoe on just his 2nd turn.