Very odd day with the Bronzium Cards today

Paarngfig
112 posts Member
edited March 2016
So,I pulled all of these characters shards today, plus two additional Snowtrooper (shards), that did not make it to the Shard Shop (because he is not max yet). Seems like a lot of character shreds in one day (approx 12 pulls).

RNG gods making up for the crappy pulls on equipment? ;-)

4WKxZi4.jpg

Replies

• Options
    you are lucky today i got only bad equipment from bronzium. I wish I had shards
  • Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    Options
    All I got was a useless Ewok Scout, which of course I already have
  • Snake
    158 posts Member
    Options
    I got ewok elder last night from bronzium. Was pretty awesome because I was trying to farm him but gave up. Now he's six shards away from 3 star
    -Snake
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    I seem to be pulling shards and characters at a higher rate than expected. I haven't kept track but it seems at least one of my 5 pulls each day is a shard and I seem to pull a character once every couple of weeks (most are duplicates).
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    That's so weird i got 7 shards of RG yesterday as well from bronzium.
  • Options
    Pulled barriss and hoth rebel scout a couple days ago back to back
  • Options
    I so hardly ever get shards it's comical...lucky day
  • Options
    I got a magna guard today, gave me an achievement and much needed credits :)
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Interesting.....I pulled 7 of HK 2 days ago in a days of spring pack and 7 of RG today. @Alexone just got 7 of RG yesterday and someone in a Facebook group pulled 7 of HK in the same pack the day after me. Usually, I get *A* shard of someone non-important or I get crappy gear I don't need.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Blev08
    141 posts Member
    Options
    I got 300 Creds, 700 creds, a Hoth Scout Shard, and two pieces of gear from the challenges that I have 100's of. Still waiting on one of those mythical 4 Star card pulls....sigh. :/
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    Got 5s shard myself too
  • Options
    Pulled barriss and hoth rebel scout a couple days ago back to back

i hate you.

• Options
    @pac0naut , love the profile pic... Had to update mine:-)
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Paarngfig wrote: »
    @pac0naut , love the profile pic... Had to update mine:-)

YES!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to rebuild mode! It's going to be a brutal couple of years, but I'll definitely trade it for the run from what, 06-10 capped off with 08! I'll suffer brutal years just knowing the Mets haven't won anything of importance and are still watching their last WS on VHS.
  • Options
    @pac0naut , No worries these kids are coming along nicely... And there are a lot more that will be up from the minors by June; the upside is cheap tickets for the next couple years!!
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    @Paarngfig - Indeed. I'm hoping for Crawford to come along (stashed in my fantasy league) and I'm hoping Franko reaches his potential.

You must live in the area. Last game I attended when I went back to visit was the 10k loss game. What a crazy experience! At least Adam Eaton doesn't pitch anymore. Disliked him from day one.
  • klay
    76 posts Member
    Options
    I would say that's pretty lucky since I just used 16500 tokens approximately and got less character shards then you.
  • Options
    A 3* Biggs dropped for me today. First full character pull in two months.