New Galactic Legends

I see this growing fast of the people who are underwhelmed by both SEE and JML. having both toons i can say they are both good toons like legendary but not GL status. ULT takes way too long and your team is usually dead. JML cant get ULT without being in leader spot unless you have a very long time. SEE is easily taken down and ULT comes at snail pace and than other than first hit, it hits as hard as my Ayala. I hope something can be done about both new GL.

Replies

• Options
    Well at least I know they suck and I dont have to whale out on them lol
  • Options
    Anarkid wrote: »

Yeah definitely don’t whale on them, and if you’re going for a GL your best choice is Kylo, he’s by far the best one. SEE can get soloed by him and Luke can be under dogged with 3 toons. Imagine if that could happen with Rey and Kylo. Neither Luke nor Palps could ever dream of putting out the damage that Kylo and Rey put out with their special attacks. Palps hits like a wet fart, even with the ult.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Poopfist wrote: »
    Anarkid wrote: »

Yeah definitely don’t whale on them, and if you’re going for a GL your best choice is Kylo, he’s by far the best one. SEE can get soloed by him and Luke can be under dogged with 3 toons. Imagine if that could happen with Rey and Kylo. Neither Luke nor Palps could ever dream of putting out the damage that Kylo and Rey put out with their special attacks. Palps hits like a wet fart, even with the ult.

So you are saying we shouldn't see all territories in TW with only GL's. Looks like some smart planning on CG part to me.
  • Options
    I wouldn't call SEE's ultimate gain a snails pace. You need to let them take turns, especially the linked enemies, for it to charge up fast. If you are going against a Rey team and keep the linked enemies locked down, you won't be charging your Ult much but you will be charging hers.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Both new GL are garbage so if i had to chose one i would take SEE cause at least he looks cool.
    But that’s just my own taste
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    Options
    SEE appears to be better without his ultimate