BH GAC feats with 3v3

I was looking through the BH feats posted today, they seemed reasonably attainable.

Then the November calendar is posted and GAC is 3v3. Now those feats seem near impossible. In div 1, there are no pushover 3v3 squads on defense. How can you possibly beat anything decent with Jango/Rex/Cody? I suppose with the 2-man feats, you can throw in a 3rd who can solo (sacrificing a lot of banners). I wonder if the people designing those feats had in mind that it would be 3v3.

Replies

• Options
    Omg it’s 3v3? Uuuuughgghhhhh
  • Options
    Oh no i already deleted my « 3v3 » squads tab in squad management
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

tenor.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    That was silly.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Keydash1 wrote: »
    I was looking through the BH feats posted today, they seemed reasonably attainable.

Then the November calendar is posted and GAC is 3v3. Now those feats seem near impossible. In div 1, there are no pushover 3v3 squads on defense. How can you possibly beat anything decent with Jango/Rex/Cody? I suppose with the 2-man feats, you can throw in a 3rd who can solo (sacrificing a lot of banners). I wonder if the people designing those feats had in mind that it would be 3v3.
    Send in a team and leave one toon alive at low health and then time out, then send the BH team needed for the feat

or just ignore the feat
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Send in a team and leave one toon alive at low health and then time out, then send the BH team needed for the feat

or just ignore the feat

The second choice is the one I usually choose. If my opponent happens to put trash up or I happen to have stuff geared enough, then good. If not, then oh well.
  • crzydroid
    7332 posts Moderator
    Options
    Glad you pointed this out, because I was about to activate Greef Karga.
  • Options
    The 2-fight plan is probably the only way to do several of the feats. I enjoy going for feats, it adds some spice to the game. But usually you have some room for strategic choices.
  • Options
    The 2-fight plan is probably the only way to do several of the feats. I enjoy going for feats, it adds some spice to the game. But usually you have some room for strategic choices.

That can work but I'm not a fan of not clearing s team on the first try to just get feats. You lose 20 or 30 banners there. You sometimes get more than that towards your kyber score for the feat but it's often not much more.

It's also risky unless you are absolutely sure your opponent won't gain more banners and that you'll win anyway. To me it's just not worth risking 1600 banners to get less than 100 net after you lose 20 or 30 for having to do a second battle.

I've had too many matches decided on less than 20 banners to want to risk it.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

or just ignore the feat

Personally those titles and avatars give me more joy than the rewards so...

This is the way