Mod QoL Update For Events

I personally would love for something like this to be added. I'm sure I'm not the only one who absolutely hates moving mods around for events. Whether its assault battles, galactic challenges, or the big one character unlock events.

Most people have their toons modded the way they want them. And when you have to move a ton of mods around just to complete an event 1 time it's killer to move them back afterwards.

Yes we have mod loadouts, but that still takes quite a bit of time. Especially if you have to move mods from 10+ characters, just to complete one event. Personally the GAS event specifically comes to mind.

What I would love to see is an option to lock all of my mods where there are. Think of it as a roster wide loadout. I can lock my mods where I have them, then freely move as many mods as I need to complete the event. Afterwards I hit 1 button and my mods go immediately back to the way I had them.

Another option would be to have somewhere inside the event where I can move mods around and it doesn't effect my mods except inside that event. So if a TW is about to start I don't have to worry about moving my mods back. The TW would go off of my normal mods, and when I go to play that event the mods I moved are still there waiting for me.

Overall love the game, and the many improvements that we've already had for mods over the last few years. But for me this would possibly be the biggest and best QoL for mods ever.