Pick 1 chromium exclusive character to level to 80.

Bex
21 posts Member
I have a few level 1 chromium exclusives that I want to level to 80 for the new patch but I only want to pick one due to credit cost.

Options are: Aayla Secura 4*, Darth Maul 5*, Kit Fisto 5*, Princess Leia 4*.

Current level 70 characters: QGJ, Yoda, Lumi, JC, Poggle, IG88, IG86, RG, Daka, Kylo, and Ben

Replies

• Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    Options
    IMHO id do Leia, maul is too squishy, and the other two are jedi and hence are super vulnerable to most squads.
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum.
  • Options
    None. They're going to be no help to you at all unless they're at least 6*. It will be a waste.
  • Bex
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you :smiley:

I've been leaning towards Leia or Aayla.
  • Options
    I'd say Leia in that group....though I do agree with the poster that said none because of star level. Leia at 4* is going to be terribly frail and Maul is frail even at 7*. Might also want to wait on the balance changes, maybe Maul becomes something viable by then. Leia actually stands to take a relative hit potentially based on what we think we sorta kinda might speculatively know :)
  • Bex
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Really you think they are useless unless starred up? That's a shame.
  • Bex
    21 posts Member
    Options
    I'd say Leia in that group....though I do agree with the poster that said none because of star level. Leia at 4* is going to be terribly frail and Maul is frail even at 7*. Might also want to wait on the balance changes, maybe Maul becomes something viable by then. Leia actually stands to take a relative hit potentially based on what we think we sorta kinda might speculatively know :)

Lol great post :D
  • Options
    Anyone know what Maul's health is at the current max level and gear? I borrowed him and he did nice damage even to non- Jedi, but I have heard he absolutely destroys Jedi. Alas... He doesn't do much good if he is really that squishy. Perhaps he could be one of the toons that benefits from fortitude?
  • Options
    It's about 8900-9000. He's so squishy and slow, it doesn't matter how much damage he does, he'll go one shotted before he moves.
  • Options
    It's about 8900-9000. He's so squishy and slow, it doesn't matter how much damage he does, he'll go one shotted before he moves.

That's what I'm getting at... Some of these slow toons with low health but high damage, might be the biggest beneficiaries of this fortitude, whatever the heck it is.

• Options
    Yeah, I'm hoping ig 88 becomes strong enough to survive the first wave of attacks, then poggle can give offence up phasma can give advantage and 100% crit chance, the 88 will go, gain 100% turn meter and go again and gain another 50%, then 86 will go and gain 50% turn meter, then hk 47 will go, gain 100% turn meter, go again, and gain 50% turn meter. The droids could be back in business.
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    If phasma gives 100% crit to AOE chars and TM then Nute lead will own. Lando, ig 88 asajj. All AOE, all crit, all go again. Lando will AOE twice instantly, so will asajj with a death blow.
  • Options
    I'm scared for the potential new meta. :s Battles could be faster than they are now.