Speculation: Will we get patch notes today?

Prev1
RAYRAY
2761 posts Member
Considering the update is probably tomorrow, will we get the notes today? or will that be a last minute thing when they update the game? I am hoping there is something other than "Raising level cap to 80".
☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV

Replies

• John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Well its already thursday here so while unlikely, i havent claimed my daily rewards yet in the hope L80 hits today.

I wouldnt think there would be too much else to announce. Just hitting L80 changes the landscape. Plus we get a new monthly rewards toon
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Well its already thursday here so while unlikely, i havent claimed my daily rewards yet in the hope L80 hits today.

I wouldnt think there would be too much else to announce. Just hitting L80 changes the landscape. Plus we get a new monthly rewards toon

I know it isn't likely but I am hoping for a surprise event to go along with the level 80 cap. You know, some content.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Even if we did, I'm sure they wouldn't be accurate.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    JoshG wrote: »

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Better to not release anything at all, just to save on the salt. :|
  • Options
    Nonemo wrote: »

giphy.gif

• RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    BentWookie wrote: »

It's unfortunate, but you are probably right...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    They may SURPRISE us with a Lv100 raise, and leave it at that for a few months.

Hey now...that's my schtick! ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

Nonsense. The vast majority of complaints are justified. Besides, they get paid to do this. If they're doing it wrong, they're gonna know about it.

Just look at all the outright broken content they've released (content we pay for). If I sell you a broken product are you just gonna let it lie?

| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    They may SURPRISE us with a Lv100 raise, and leave it at that for a few months.

Hey now...that's my schtick! ;)

Sorry. Lol.

Lol - just messin'. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Just look at all the outright broken content they've released (content we pay for). If I sell you a broken product are you just gonna let it lie?
    Of course. We're talking about gamers here, the biggest patsy customers in the history of commerce.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options

Nonsense. The vast majority of complaints are justified. Besides, they get paid to do this. If they're doing it wrong, they're gonna know about it.

+1
  • Options
    Maybe they'll surprise everyone and it'll be...after further consideration...there will not be a cap raise. We watched the poll and clearly this isn't something people wanted. We're going to hold off and raise the cap when we've implemented fortitude.

There's a chance of that happening right? Maybe the same chance Old Ben's leader ability working correctly...but a chance, right?? RIGHT??!?!?!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    MosDefJeff wrote: »
    Maybe they'll surprise everyone and it'll be...after further consideration...there will not be a cap raise. We watched the poll and clearly this isn't something people wanted. We're going to hold off and raise the cap when we've implemented fortitude.

There's a chance of that happening right? Maybe the same chance Old Ben's leader ability working correctly...but a chance, right?? RIGHT??!?!?!

...and then he woke up...

• Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options

And got smacked in the face by dooku

• RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    I know it isn't popular but I think they are doing the cap increase first for good reason. It will be much easier to balance players at the next level than it would be to do it now and then maybe have to do it again because things got out of whack. Hopefully along with a level increase, there will be more bug fixes. Then, in a couple weeks when the balance changes happen, they can be more stable and consistent.
  • Options
    I only stopped in for the salt, my fries can use some.

img-French-Fries-french-fries-35339414-490-390.png
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Options
    Oootini wrote: »

Repeatedly :))
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    :p:p:p:p

• Options
    Nonemo wrote: »

giphy.gif

• Options

Aren't we suppose to get weekly updates from EA Jesse or did they give up on that too
  • Options

Aren't we suppose to get weekly updates from EA Jesse or did they give up on that too

We have been for the past 2 weeks. Every Friday.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options

Well, to be fair, there were several updates last week. I would expect patch notes + the normal weekly "state of the game" update on friday.

• Options

As far as I can tell Jesse has been giving updates every Friday just like he said...
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Of course. We're talking about gamers here, the biggest patsy customers in the history of commerce.
    Oootini wrote: »

giphy.gif
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options

To give us a summary of events that have already taken place on Tuesday and Thursday? Don't think anyone was clamoring for that.
  • Options

To give us a summary of events that have already taken place on Tuesday and Thursday? Don't think anyone was clamoring for that.

If here was nothing to give us an update on, that's not Jesse's fault. At least he's giving us what he can. I'm not sure if he knows more, but if he does, then I agree, I'd like to see more specifics too.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information