Am I the unluckiest person or the chances at AI works different?

mariogsh
786 posts Member
edited October 2020
So, I've been trying since yesterday GAS event P4, and I must be the unluckiest person in the entire world or something is wrong with this "chances"

So in P2, droidekas on Grieveous side are a non-stop assisting machine, but mine assist every blue moon, my B2 receives his bonus turn every blue moon too, and if droideka happens to assit, they evade!

Just wonderful how RNG works against me, having a "35%" chance of assisting which looks like 5% and theirs being 90% lol

Replies

• Options
    I'm noticing the same thing. Watching the strat videos, I geared my toons accordingly. And modded. I notice that Echo assists a lot more for the game than it does me. I've made over 200 attempts with G11 AV, R3 B1, R5 DDK, G12 MG G11 B2. All have Zeta, minus AV lead. Its ridiculous. I've gotten close once in those 200 attempts. Down to DDK and GAS, Gas DODGED ALL of the hits from my 6 stacks of charge on the special to end it. I couldn't believe it. RNG just is driving me insane. What're the chances that he dodges 6 hits......
  • ObiDarthYoda
    142 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Beating GAS twice in Phase 4 is brutal...killed GAS, Echo & Fives, but GAS crushes after standing back up. Just like w/Phase 2, I'm wondering how many players quit the game due to frustration and what I've always considered outright stupid - RNG. (R4 Asajj, R4 B1 @ 226 speed, all others G12+.)
  • Options
    Beating GAS twice in Phase 4 is brutal...killed GAS, Echo & Fives, but GAS crushes after standing back up. Just like w/Phase 2, I'm wondering how many players quit the game due to frustration and what I've always considered outright stupid - RNG. (R4 Asajj, R4 B1 @ 226 speed, all others G12+.)
    You need more gear.
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    You need more gear.

Nope, just more garbage luck

Finally beat it, B1 R5, Asajj R2, and the rest G12.3 (not even G12+)

The amount of luck required for this is absurd
  • Options
    mariogsh wrote: »
    You need more gear.

You need much less luck with higher gear
  • Options
    You need more gear.

I would need much more money/months for higher gear ;)
  • Options
    You need more gear.

I would need much more money/months for higher gear ;)
    Trust me, there are people I know who would look at the gear levels you used to unlock GAS who would conclude that you were extremely lucky, even if it took you thousands of attempts, to unlock him at all!
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    I had similarly geared heroes when I did it a year back (R3 zB1, R3 zzAsajj, g12 on the rest) and yep, it was insanely frustrating. RNG prevailed in the end though, as there were several videos showing it was possible with what I had. The Crit Avoid arrows on the B2 and Magna helped, as did massively speeding up droideka. Everyone had their zetas but magna. It's pretty clear P4 was designed for relic levels on all the droids, so doing it with less is definitely a feat.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Says it is just luck
    No you are just undergeared
    Finally wins: luck
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    So, I've been trying since yesterday GAS event P4, and I must be the unluckiest person in the entire world or something is wrong with this "chances"

So in P2, droidekas on Grieveous side are a non-stop assisting machine, but mine assist every blue moon, my B2 receives his bonus turn every blue moon too, and if droideka happens to assit, they evade!

Just wonderful how RNG works against me, having a "35%" chance of assisting which looks like 5% and theirs being 90% lol

Where you at with it? Skelturix 's GAS P4 video on youtube is awesomely helpful. Got it for me a few days ago. 795iz0gg4iqq.jpg
  • Options

Where you at with it? Skelturix 's GAS P4 video on youtube is awesomely helpful. Got it for me a few days ago. 795iz0gg4iqq.jpg
    That never worked out for me lol

Pure RNG, had to put my Asajj at relic (painful, not because she's a bad toon, but because I have tons of other goals to accomplish before my nightsisters) but finally got the perfect RNG run