High Level Casual Guild - Ewokin' Legions LF 3 Members

tribalspaniard
20 posts Member
edited October 2020
Are you casual or hardcore? Do you play all day or only when you are in the bathroom? If you answered "Yes" to any of those questions, you are weird like us and we welcome you with open arms. Who are we to give free hugs so easily? We. Are. Ewokin Legions. We have been together for more than 3 years (EL) and we're part of the Ewokin family of Murder Bears.

Five CRAZY strong guilds plus our group of scrappy underdogs. Players with strong rosters and consistent max tickets + raid results (beyond our requirements) may be considered for promotion as needed.

Affirmed legionary of the village, the path to progress begins in Ewokin Legions. (This is us and while it may not look like much, we got it where it counts, kid).

We are looking for 3 new members. Ideally 1.5mil+, and we love to help people grow.
We sim Rancor and clear HAAT in 30 mins. We clear Heroic STR in under 8hrs.

Raids start 7pm EST, guild reset 1:30pm EST
LS Geo TB - Consistently at 7 stars with a record of 9.
DS Geo TB - 15 stars solid and a record of 17.

We run three Geo TB's and then run one Hoth TB for both LS & DS. We are closing in on maxing out Hoth TB, only 2-3 stars shy for each.

TW record - we have too much fun to track it steadily! 3 zetas on a win, 2 zetas on a loss.
Our only guild rules are to be nice to each other, and play consistently; let a mod know you are taking a break. (we use Discord for that)

Feel free to contact me in game or on Discord:

266-939-911

Tribal#7571

https://swgoh.gg/g/29441/ks-w-o-k-i-n-l-ks-g-i-o-n-s/
Post edited by tribalspaniard on

Replies